Why does all of the UK dislike UK Somalis?

watching these "what nationality would you not date" has me feeling bad for reer UK.
Literally nobody rates you guys.

White/Black Male/Female. They all say they wouldn't date Somalis.

What did you guys do to them?

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
:manny::kanyeshrug:

1.jpg

Sorry sxb, I'm just being honest.

Apollo

VIP
watching these "what nationality would you not date" has me feeling bad for reer UK.

It's mostly Afro-Caribbeans and West-Central Africans who say that. They are a minority within the UK.

Yeah I think the same thing when I come across those type of videos. Some moroccan girl from UK I met in Dubai told me it was a “diss” to be mistaken for a Somali in school. I was like wtf. And one of my friends told me he got in a argument with some white British guy in a beach party in Dubai and he said to him “you look fuckin Somalian” he was like and? Looking back at it that was supposed to be a diss, which at the time, him being American, it didn’t register as a diss.

Last edited:
Yeah I think the same thing when I come across those type of videos. Some moroccan girl from UK I met in Dubai told me it was a “diss” to be mistaken for a Somali in school. I was like wtf. And one of my friends told me he got in a argument with some white British guy in a beach party in Dubai and he said to him “you look fuckin Somalian” he was like and? Looking back at it that was supposed to be a diss, which at the time, him being American, it didn’t register as a diss.
You sound slow

If they don’t want to date Somalis and they find them ugly, that’s their own personal preference, who gives a shit.
As for the statement you made about Somalis not being rated in the Uk, those videos are usually based in northern England in places such as Leeds, barely any Somalis live there lol

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's not as bad as people make it out. 99% of anti-Somali hate is from these Afro-Caribbean and Bantu African dragons.

Most Somalis are relatively new in the UK and we don't intermarry/breed with chavs and Black people in the council estates.

We also don't tend to be submissive and suck up to people who abuse us.

These 2 traits make us unlikeable. They want us to kiss their feet or open our legs to them. Let's be real.

I guarantee if Somalis were sleeping around/marrying these Black Brits or Chavs, they would be bragging about "my baby father/mother is Somalian".

Why do you think chavs don't hate mixed race/carribbeans anymore? Because the Carribbeans bred themselves out.

If they don’t want to date Somalis and they find them ugly, that’s their own personal preference, who gives a shit.
As for the statement you made about Somalis not being rated in the Uk, those videos are usually based in northern England in places such as Leeds, barely any Somalis live there lol

Here is the thing though.

No group with eyes, finds Somalis ugly.

They just don't like our Muslim outfits or the fact that we keep to ourselves.

These Black men/boys want to neg us so that we feel insecure/inferior and sleep with them.

I still remember in the early 2000's how Somalis had to fight Carribbeans and other Blacks until they learnt that we will beat them if they try us.

They still haven't gotten over the beatings we gave them.

The next time you see one of these unfortunate souls talking trash about us, just remember, some OG Somali beat their arse back in primary/secondary school.

Here is the thing though.

No group with eyes, finds Somalis ugly.

They just don't like our Muslim outfits or the fact that we keep to ourselves.

These Black men/boys want to neg us so that we feel insecure/inferior and sleep with them.

Bingo. It's largely disguised Islamophobia among blacks. I believe Somalis are by far the largest group of African Muslims. Crazy, because in the Netherlands and Belgium black people are entirely cool with each other.

From what I have seen on social media, the last bit could be true as well and seems to be working.

Bingo. It's largely disguised Islamophobia among blacks. I believe Somalis are by far the largest group of African Muslims. Crazy, because in the Netherlands and Belgium black people are entirely cool with each other.

From what I have seen on social media, the last bit could be true as well and seems to be working.

Oh deffo!

Insecure Somali girls/boys are open to sleeping with these Somali haters to feel accepted.

The same people that go to these clubs and act like rappers/rapper groupies.

The same ones that get excited when a madoow rapper mentions Somalis.

Oh deffo!

Insecure Somali girls/boys are open to sleeping with these Somali haters to feel accepted.

The same people that go to these clubs and act like rappers/rapper groupies.

The same ones that get excited when a madoow rapper mentions Somalis.

That's very sad. Not much can be done out about it either since the black community eclipses Somalis, and we're half-way members.

Trending