Why does all of the UK dislike UK Somalis?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Most Somalis are relatively new in the UK and we don't intermarry/breed with chavs and Black people in the council estates.

We also don't tend to be submissive and suck up to people who abuse us.

These 2 traits make us unlikeable. They want us to kiss their feet or open our legs to them. Let's be real.

I guarantee if Somalis were sleeping around/marrying these Black Brits or Chavs, they would be bragging about "my baby father/mother is Somalian".

Why do you think chavs don't hate mixed race/carribbeans anymore? Because the Carribbeans bred themselves out.
100% , look at itopianka iyo Eritrean the ones in the west have basically assimilated and intermarry so there’s no hatred towards them and are seen as black.

Tukraq

VIP
the somalis there are less "sav" probably the more miskeen ones fleeing the war so they get bullied sadly

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
100% , look at itopianka iyo Eritrean the ones in the west have basically assimilated and intermarry so there’s no hatred towards them and are seen as black.
It’s like that in the UK? I thought that since there’s more of the very negroid looking Madow Africans over there that they were more strict when it comes to who’s classified as black, I heard they don’t consider biracials as black

Tukraq

VIP
It’s like that in the UK? I thought that since there’s more of the very negroid looking Madow Africans over there that they were more strict when it comes to who’s classified as black, I heard they don’t consider biracials as black
yeah UK blacks are ugly af lol

Somalis just stand out due to us being a very unique people. U can literally tell a Somali by looking at them very rare to do this with any other group of people. So people tend to other us and hate us

Trending