why do you wake up every morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
To work. Honestly if I wasn’t working in the morning I’d wake up in the afternoon. Sorry didn’t watch the video, will watch it when I get the time

work is essential no doubt but you are more than just an employee, your worth more than living hand to mouth. a career is a wonderful thing to have and if it fulfills you thats great.

but what if there is more to life than waking up to work on someone elses dream.
dont forget a person no smarter than you created your workplace, what if you could do the same and what if the only thing standing in your way are your self limiting beliefs.:cosbyhmm:

your-beliefs-become-your-thoughts.png

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
work is essential no doubt but you are more than just an employee, your worth more than living hand to mouth. a career is a wonderful thing to have and if it fulfills you thats great.

but what if there is more to life than waking up to work on someone elses dream.
dont forget a person no smarter than you created your workplace, what if you could do the same and what if the only thing standing in your way are your self limiting beliefs.:cosbyhmm:

your-beliefs-become-your-thoughts.png

I know I am more than my career lol but the question you asked has nothing to do with who I am as individual lol
Someday I will achieve the ‘American dream’ and have my own practice but I have to work my butt off to get there, I can’t just wake up one day and I be my own boss lol
I will be the change I want to see in the world someday Lool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"we become what we think about most of the time"

if we were to take these words to heart then what are we really becoming?

Great news. I think of improving my Islam imaan every time and its showing changes

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I know I am more than my career lol but the question you asked has nothing to do with who I am as individual lol
Someday I will achieve the ‘American dream’ and have my own practice but I have to work my butt off to get there, I can’t just wake up one day and I be my own boss lol
I will be the change I want to see in the world someday Lool

you are partially correct because my question concerns belief, thought, choice and actions, which are the tools we are given to work with on this earth, so they sum up all that we are and can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending