why do you wake up every morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
"we become what we think about most of the time"

if we were to take these words to heart then what are we really becoming?

Nomad2054

Because God isn't merciful enough to kill us in our sleep. We wake to feel and to suffer

How to Control Your Thoughts in 5 Simple Steps
  • Step 1 – Learn to Stop Your Thoughts. One of the first things you need to do is to learn to stop in the middle of your thoughts (good, bad, or just boring). ...
  • Step 2 – Identify Your Negative Thoughts. ...
  • Step 3 – Write Out Your Mental Movie or Mental Tape. ...
  • Step 4 – Find the Lie. ...
  • Step 5 – Recognize the Truth.

Nomad2054

To enjoy the life God gave me and to worship the one who gave me that life.

i agree brother but its not all about Akhira there is also Dunya, and as muslims we are meant to reach the highest levels of both if possible.

working for Akhira goes without saying as a mumin but what do you wake up to accomplish in this dunya, in order to leave a legacy for future generations like those before us did.

i agree brother but its not all about Akhira there is also Dunya, and as muslims we are meant to reach the highest levels of both if possible.

working for Akhira goes without saying as a mumin but what do you wake up to accomplish in this dunya, in order to leave a legacy for future generations like those before us did.
To finish my education, get a good career and invest my money. Most mornings I wake up to research the crypto coins I might buy in the future.

Nomad2054

just read the Qura'n, stop listening to these atheists spewing their garbage.

brother the hardline position is not a requirement in islam, everything in moderation is an islamic principle that covers all subjects except for those which are forbidden.

i used to share your thoughts about these men all being Atheists, but to my surprise they were mostly believers of God or a"higher power".

the authors seek audiences across faith systems and around the world, being salesmen they word everything so precise to not offend anyone.

mostly their books are about taking personal responsibility, setting goals, discipline, financial literacy etc.... "personal improvement"

Quran is a great read, its good for the spirit, the heart and the soul.

but brother we need that Villa here on earth, couple of cars to match and a bank account with numbers so long they will have you wearing reading glasses. :whoo:
:manny: its not haram sxb get with the program.

Last edited:

Nomad2054

These questions put me in an existential crisis :jcoleno: I'd like to know more about how to NOT think so much.

the trick is not to think less but rather to think in focus, like a camera lens.

i use to have the same issue as you do now, and reading books allowed me to learn how to think clinically, i now think in terms of priorities rather the usual merry go around. where you space out as you think empty thoughts, replay past moments in need of correction, or day dream of what could have been or what could be.

imagination is important but the above line of thinking is just a waste of time, so my suggestion to you would be to fall in love with the idea of reading books. not novels but autobiographies, self improvement books in the areas of habit, the subconscious, goals setting, time management and financial literacy.

ps if you need any book suggestion just ask:nvjpqts:

Last edited:
the trick is not to think less but rather to think in focus, like a camera lens.

i use to have the same issue as you do now, and reading books allowed me to learn how to think clinically, i now think in terms of priorities rather the usual merry go around. where you space out as you think empty thoughts, replay past moments in need of correction, or day dream of what could have been or what could be.

imagination is important but the above line of thinking are just a waste of time, so my suggestion to you would be to fall in love with the idea of reading books. not novels but autobiographies, self improvement books in the areas of habit, the subconscious, goals setting, time management and financial literacy.

ps if you need any book suggestion just ask:nvjpqts:

hmmm sort of like intense exercise. Focusing on the task at hand leaves no room for thoughts - You stop thinking for once. All stress and negative thoughts are banished and you feel lighter because your mind is clearer. I got you.

What book would you suggest if you had to pick just one?

Nomad2054

hmmm sort of like intense exercise. Focusing on the task at hand leaves no room for thoughts - You stop thinking for once. All stress and negative thoughts are banished and you feel lighter because your mind is clearer. I got you.

What book would you suggest if you had to pick just one?

exactly, now picking one book is hard but on the subject of thoughts i would ease you into it by recommending
1.jpg

below i will also post a visual presentention of the book, where the entire content of the book is read out. enjoy

exactly, now picking one book is hard but on the subject of thoughts i would ease you into it by recommending
1.jpg

below i will also post a visual presentention of the book, where the entire content of the book is read out. enjoy

Much appreciated. I've never been into self-help books but the reviews are good so will deffo give this a try.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
To work. Honestly if I wasn’t working in the morning I’d wake up in the afternoon. Sorry didn’t watch the video, will watch it when I get the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending