Why do you stare at people so much?

I was on my way to a meeting and I was walking up a stair well and I felt eyes burrowing into the back of my head. I looked back and its some Abdi. And he gave me a strange smirk and continued to stare as I hurried off. Happened in a different side of town. I won't incriminate the city or area.
U got a banging body? If soo every faarax or non faarax would check u out😅

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Last time it happened was two days ago where a farax stared too much and when I gave him short smile of acknowledgement he didn’t smile back"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH AHA

A MAD MAN WAS STARRING AT YOU ......

I AM ON THE FLOOR.....HOW COME I MISSED THIS THREAD?

Whether I look good or not is inconsequential. This is not caadi even for the run of the mill ciyaal suuq. This was an unapologetic voyeur.
Unapologetic kulaha😅 get real yarey the world is full dangers, starring should be the least of your concerns! Stare back or keep it moving. If you dont find a somali starring then you should be worried cause then maybe you are a ghost😥

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Unapologetic kulaha😅 get real yarey the world is full dangers, starring should be the least of your concerns! Stare back or keep it moving. If you dont find a somali starring then you should be worried cause then maybe you are a ghost😥

I'm far from young. Its a sign of an undisciplined man. And not a compliment no matter how you dress it up.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Another day, another Halimo thinking too highly of herself making up stories that Faraxs stare at her when she probably a 5 at best but acting like she’s a 10
035A8A44-9C7D-4A96-BB77-1EA48DCC2027.jpeg

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Facts lol. :russ:
Every Halimo on here acts like she’s a model that has guys drooling all over her . When we both know she’s in her Hooyos’s house having ice cream watching some Disney chick flick sobbing and crying on the fact that she’s hasn’t got her Prince Charming and she’s worrying about the fact of turning 30 soon :mjlol::russsmug:

Lol on a serious note, Somali men stare too much. Even ajnabi Somali looking women get eyed up some times even approached. I saw a Sudanese girl complain about it on twitter , how Somali men come up to her and talk to her.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Lol on a serious note, Somali men stare too much. Even ajnabi Somali looking women get eyed up some times even approached. I saw a Sudanese girl complain about it on twitter , how Somali men come up to her and talk to her.
All these claims and still no receipts. It’s sad that Halimos have to make fake stories to boost their confidence.
2B4B31BD-3DDF-4FE6-B69A-66CFC0B12072.jpeg

Evidence as in evidence. Don’t play dumb with me. I could make up accusations about Halimos also.

Like it’s common knowledge how Halimos are the new Shaniquas in the sense they have an abnormal hatred and bitterness towards their own men :sass2:
Smh everyone knows it. I don't even think it's a sexual thing . It's almost second nature for them like a child putting toys into its mouth. It's purely out of curiosity. Sxb some Somali guys are Hella retarded

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Smh everyone knows it. I don't even think it's a sexual thing . It's almost second nature for them like a child putting toys into its mouth. It's purely out of curiosity. Sxb some Somali guys are Hella retarded
Who’s everyone and who knows it??
You see this is the problem you’re getting caught up in your own lie. Your examples went from a random “Sudanese chick” on Twitter to “everyone knows” it.

In both cases you haven’t shown any receipts so until you show a reasonable amount of evidence then your claims are null and void. Dismissed :ufdup:
628CC4CF-6C38-4338-833E-6454B30F2D4B.jpeg

"Last time it happened was two days ago where a farax stared too much and when I gave him short smile of acknowledgement he didn’t smile back"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH AHA

A MAD MAN WAS STARRING AT YOU ......

I AM ON THE FLOOR.....HOW COME I MISSED THIS THREAD?

He was very handsome therefore I don’t think he was a madman. I tend to be more sympathetic towards good looking people and give them the benefit of the doubt. :sass1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He was very handsome therefore I don’t think he was a madman. I tend to be more sympathetic towards good looking people and give them the benefit of the doubt. :sass1:

Woorrrrddd
1603457438699.png

Trending