Why do you Somalis hate each other?

312E0E12-B001-4AB2-8B1B-89ADDA62B897.jpeg
Just hit my dms am a light skin dude with nice curls :gaasdrink:
Hahah I don’t discriminate I love dark skin, middle and light. Perfection when they have glowing skin and a smile.

It’s all about power. Intellectually average, or below-average, black males and especially immigrant black males have very little power in Western society. Unimpressive academics, poor job outlooks, no savings and a lot of daily life stressors—this is their reality. This leaves them feeling vulnerable and unable to control their own destinies—which is true. So they want to cling to what little power that they do have, at last historically, which is cultural power over females. But with the rise of feminism, they’re losing even this small plot. Which makes them angry, and has mobilized them to the defense of patriarchy. It’s similar to the poor and working class whites who support Trump—they do it because they hope that he will preserve the traditional privilege attached to white skin that has started to erode in recent years.

The type of Somali guys that do not hate Somali women and are unthreatened by feminism are those who feel secure in their place in the world, and have something to look forward to. And they see powerful Somali women as an asset and partner in that life, not a threat.

It’s all about power. Intellectually average, or below-average, black males and especially immigrant black males have very little power in Western society. Unimpressive academics, poor job outlooks, no savings and a lot of daily life stressors—this is their reality. This leaves them feeling vulnerable and unable to control their own destinies—which is true. So they want to cling to what little power that they do have, at last historically, which is cultural power over females. But with the rise of feminism, they’re losing even this small plot. Which makes them angry, and has mobilized them to the defense of patriarchy. It’s similar to the poor and working class whites who support Trump—they do it because they hope that he will preserve the traditional privilege attached to white skin that has started to erode in recent years.

The type of Somali guys that do not hate Somali women and are unthreatened by feminism are those who feel secure in their place in the world, and have something to look forward to. And they see powerful Somali women as an asset and partner in that life, not a threat.
You’re speaking nothing but facts. There’s control borne out of insecurity. And then when a guy wants to be in control because he has leadership skills. Looking out for his girl or people. I prefer the latter. A man can definitely self improve no crabs in the barrel stuff.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Hi,
I’m curious. I’ve noticed animosity between Somali men/women. But seriously are Somali men/women that bad? I partially blame Feminism because it undermines the family unit. But I’m all for women’s rights and opportunities. But if women are all powerful, don’t need men etc. As we can’t raise children alone (lol we could but two parents are better).

There’s substantial research that says fathers play an significant role. So my concern is if this trend accelerated within our culture. There’s no place but going down. Good luck to you all.

This has been going on for ages it's not something new . You just can't blame the last century of the women's movement. I think there's something in the culture I don't know myself but it seems that there's something that won't allow us to come together because we've never been United and wendover be probably.

This has been going on for ages it's not something new . You just can't blame the last century of the women's movement. I think there's something in the culture I don't know myself but it seems that there's something that won't allow us to come together because we've never been United and wendover be probably.
Yeah that makes sense. I think at one point we were united I don’t know what happen. But ahh.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Sorry to hear I bet you’re cool AF. All the best. Some of coolest guys I meet are Somali.
Most of the guys in my area come from successful parents and everything been hand to them. They don't deal well being told no. I stil don't get along with Somali women outside my circle.

Is it one of those encounters they look but never say anything? I would be like “hey, you guys Somali?It’s always nice to run in another Somali”. Or maybe smiling a little or more lol and complimenting them. It can be small say they’re wearing makeup “hey you nice makeup skill, my sis does it similarly”. Sorry this mightn’t be helpful. Good luck :)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Idk I think it might be mistrust: perhaps negative past experiences. How one is raised etc. But I definitely think we need to show each other more love. Thanks for your input :)
More love is great and my experience the guys are willing to give some of that out its just the Somalis women who aren't and constantly insult bash their men while praising ajnabis
This is an example do that

Until then don't blame us

More love is great and my experience the guys are willing to give some of that out its just the Somalis women who aren't and constantly insult bash their men while praising ajnabis
This is an example do that

Until then don't blame us
That’s sad. You can like another rather without degrading you own. Some think they’ll get brownie points by ajnabis. Ever learning about this stuff I try to be more friendly and kinder. Towards Somali guys cause they hardly get acknowledged.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Online gender wars is just stupid shit hormone addled kids do on the internet and I don’t think you should read into it, but onto your second point about fathers which is relevant to your first I think; don’t underestimate the extreme importance of fathers especially for men. I’ve seen a generation of Somali men in the diaspora who suffer from the Jungian condition of the so called Puer aeternus brought on by frequently absent or missing fathers. I think a lot of them, as grown men, then never grow out of the psychology that fuels the gender wars.

Online gender wars is just stupid shit hormone addled kids do on the internet and I don’t think you should read into it, but onto your second point about fathers which is relevant to your first I think; don’t underestimate the extreme importance of fathers especially for men. I’ve seen a generation of Somali men in the diaspora who suffer from the Jungian condition of the so called Puer aeternus brought on by frequently absent or missing fathers. I think a lot of them, as grown men, then never grow out of the psychology that fuels the gender wars.

Thank you good point :). I absolutely agree. I hope things get better for all us.

In reality, this animosity doesn’t happen in real life. I don’t care who their preference is they have no right to bash Somali people regardless of their gender and based on their stupid generalized statements.Period. I literally hate these type of people on the internet. I swear if this is in real life I would have gotten a hanger and my shoe and beat their *** up.
Their internet wanksters

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

so it would be okay for you to have your life at a workplace with lets say 10 other dudes

VixR

Veritas

I think you’re spot on.

On the female end of it, it’s also about power (also the lack of it). Somali women who “whine” online are disgruntled with their lot in life due to their lack of access to what their Western peers have despite living here. The pervasive denial of support, having to be responsible for everything while males live carefree (and often distasteful lives), likely growing up in a stifling family where young girls are “second mothers” to other kids not much younger than them, where Somali culture and family hasn’t had a positive impact on them, nor have their interactions with Somali men been particularly positive nor promising in the type of men that permeate the communities, so they resort to online belittling of Somali males and culture whom they believe are responsible for the predicament of the entire ethnic group in itself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I think you’re spot on.

On the female end of it, it’s also about power (also the lack of it). Somali women who “whine” online are disgruntled with their lot in life due to their lack of access to what their Western peers have despite living here. The pervasive denial of support, having to be responsible for everything while males live carefree (and often distasteful lives), likely growing up in a stifling family where young girls are “second mothers” to other kids not much younger than them, where Somali culture and family hasn’t had a positive impact on them, nor have their interactions with Somali men been particularly positive nor promising in the type of men that permeate the communities, so they resort to online belittling of Somali males and culture whom they believe are responsible for the predicament of the entire ethnic group in itself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool story now go make me a sandwich.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Exhibit A

-Dumb
-insecure
-Can't counter your argument, so makes a dumb sexist joke

@VixR
Go and change your nationality if you don't like how things are , why are you even raising concerns? Arent you guys kafirs? And are of the opinio that one should assimilate too western tradtions why are you wasteing your time its not like the somali people are gonna throw away thier religion and culture beacuse you guys feel some type of way.

Trending