Why do you Somalis hate each other?

Hi,
I’m curious. I’ve noticed animosity between Somali men/women. But seriously are Somali men/women that bad? I partially blame Feminism because it undermines the family unit. But I’m all for women’s rights and opportunities. But if women are all powerful, don’t need men etc. As we can’t raise children alone (lol we could but two parents are better).

There’s substantial research that says fathers play an significant role. So my concern is if this trend accelerated within our culture. There’s no place but going down. Good luck to you all.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hi,
I’m curious. I’ve noticed animosity between Somali men/women. But seriously are Somali men/women that bad? I partially blame Feminism because it undermines the family unit. But I’m all for women’s rights and opportunities. But if women are all powerful, don’t need men etc. As we can’t raise children alone (lol we could but two parents are better).

There’s substantial research that says fathers play an significant role. So my concern is if this trend accelerated within our culture. There’s no place but going down. Good luck to you all.

giphy.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Hi,

From my experience This comes mainly from the halimos

In reality, this animosity doesn’t happen in real life. I don’t care who their preference is they have no right to bash Somali people regardless of their gender and based on their stupid generalized statements.Period. I literally hate these type of people on the internet. I swear if this is in real life I would have gotten a hanger and my shoe and beat their *** up.

Attachments

• 6EA82675-7A5F-484B-8FDF-E0E4E8038C87.jpeg
    6EA82675-7A5F-484B-8FDF-E0E4E8038C87.jpeg
    376.2 KB · Views: 172
In reality, this animosity doesn’t happen in real life. I don’t care who their preference is they have no right to bash Somali people regardless of their gender and based on their stupid generalized statements.Period. I literally hate these type of people on the internet. I swear if this is in real life I would have gotten a hanger and my shoe and beat their *** up.
Ahh that makes sense. Exactly that annoys me too you look classless tearing down your own. I mean if you’re happy would you be busy talking trash? Thanks :)

S
The issue is feminism it's mainly a UK Somali issue from the evidence I've gathered
It seems to me that third wave feminisms actually feeds into religious extremism and vice versa. But why do so many feminists embrace Sharia Law ? They just seem like they wouldn't go together. Maybe, it's just me....

Also I speculate that also has to with Somalis, in general are combative and competitive. Maybe we need play more Yugi oh or get these mofos some board games to calm the f*ck down or something...

Also I speculate that also has to with Somalis, in general are combative and competitive. Maybe we need play more Yugi oh or get these mofos some board games to calm the f*ck down or something...
Lol right. Somali people I meet are chill and nice :it0tdo8:. So in my daily life I’m like where the fighting? Yugi Oh lol haven’t played that in ages.

So true, I got along with none Somali women that I never met before far better then a Somali women never met before. Somali women in my area judge you hard compared to any other women.
Sorry to hear I bet you’re cool AF. All the best. Some of coolest guys I meet are Somali.