Why do you guys hate liberalism ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the way the Muslims invade Europe and illegally cross their borders with their 9 children. More Muslims illegally enter Europe then they go do Hajj annually.

Once they get their papers in London or Stockholm, they can't keep their mouths shut about how much they hate the West and how they hate the gaalo that treated them with dignity, something their leaders and neighbors didn't do

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The wealthy Gulf states host zero Syrian refugees.

3.8 million refugees from Syria (95 percent) are found in the following five countries. Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt:

Lebanon is host to 1.1 million refugees registered with UNHCR, which amounts to about 26 percent of the country's population (Palestinians & Syrians)

Jordan hosts 618,615 registered refugees, which amounts to 9.8 percent of the population.

Turkey is hosting 1.6 million refugees, which amounts to 2.4 percent of the population.

Iraq hosts 225,373 registered refugees, which amounts to 0.67 percent of the population.

Egypt has 142,543 registered refugees, which amounts to 0.17 percent of the population.

In Syria, about 190,000 people have been killed and 10.8 million people are in urgent need of humanitarian assistance inside the country.

More than 10 million Syrians, or 45 percent of the country's population have been displaced.

The six wealthy Gulf countries - Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain - have offered to receive exactly zero Syrian refugees.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/...gulf-states-receive-zero-syrian-refugees.html

The Muslims and other Western haters running to the liberal West. 100,000s of Muslims illegally entering Europe every year.

So shameless

Muslims, please tell us how your lands are so great story and how y'all are going back home.

:hemad:

30tpcgo.jpg
[/IMG]
30tpcgo.jpg
[/IMG]
30tpcgo.jpg

N

negativelyyours

Lol. You wish. Keep dreaming.

Now tell me why you hate the West so much but insist on living here? You people can never answer this question. Why do you live with the gaalo you despise? The gaalo are the only ones to open their homes for you barbaric savages. Not your Gulf rich brothers

Lol listen to yourself!
you sound like a racist nationalist. I bet you, go and joint their forum rooms, since you seem using their racist words, word for word.
They will kick your pathetic ass like no other.
Your question does not deserve an answer because you are not worth it.

Muslims are unprincipled cowards with no where to go but the West. Stop biting the hand that feeds you you ungrateful person

The Muslims can never tell us why they come to the West if they hate us so much

We have Hyper from somnet, the biggest Salafi around moving to Vancouver, the most liberal place on Earth where there are needle programs for drug addicts, where prostitution and marijuana use is rampant, where more than half the population are non believers.

No principles

Bielsa

VIP
Britain, France, Portugal, Spain, Belgium and Holland have a long ugly history of colonialism, looting, stealing, murder etc. They've pushed their language and religion down people's throats in foreign lands and occupied them. Now the citizens of those lands come and work and live in said country, and then those ex colonial powers want to whine about it. You reap what you sow. There's a reason there are millions of South Asians and Carribeans in UK, and millions of Algerians and other black Africans in France etc. f*ck them. These ex colonial powers became so powerful and resourceful thanks to the looting and murder and free labour (slavery) of foriegn nations.

N

negativelyyours

Lol this is so funny , proof these individuals are not Somalis. I can't believe you've Somali friends here aren't they the fools. Good on u for taking them for the fools they are. They don't deserve better.

Lol this is so funny , proof these individuals are not Somalis. I can't believe you've Somali friends here aren't they the fools. Good on u for taking them for the fools they are. They don't deserve better.

What does being Somali have to do with this?

When do you plan on going back to your Muslim hellhole?

N

negativelyyours

What does being Somali have to do with this?

When do you plan on going back to your Muslim hellhole?

Somali is 99.9% Muslim so it has everything do with it and I will go back when I want but I will stay to see the day when the west start dragging your skinning ass back to Somali and you crying "but I am atheist and gay"..
That's if you are Somali.
You do realise western nationalist hate gays, black people and are very religious.. Lol oh boy aren't you fucked.

Somali is 99.9% Muslim so it has everything do with it and I will go back when I want but I will stay to see the day when the west start dragging your skinning ass back to Somali and you crying "but I am atheist and gay"..
That's if you are Somali.
You do realise western nationalist hate gays, black people and are very religious.. Lol oh boy aren't you fucked.

Loool

Geeljire, Im with you these SJW and their far left ideology is shit.

So you live in Sweden right? Do you support consersative Swedish politicians or the liberal ones? Conservatives are a bunch of hateful creatures by and large.

I support the conservatives many somalis think i am an cadaan ass kisser for doing this.

in sweden the most popular party right now is the anti-immigration party, the feminazis and the SJWs have literally turned the country into shit.

SomaliJournalistAmunAbdullahi.png

Bielsa

VIP
So when the conservatives and right wing turn on you, what you gonna do? You may have a shared enemy but you're Still Muslim and non white.

No matter how disappointed I am in the liberals, I cannot get myself to allign myself with right wingers who have racists and white nationalists in their ranks. The type of people who vote conservatives are the same type people who were defending that racist Minnesota chick Rachel.

A

Anonymous

Bro anything is better than this feminist infested country,
Women are out on the streets shouting ''män är djur'' (Men are animals).
Singing songs about oppressing men and shit in public. its Feminist craziness. its totally accepted .

CNM2zngUsAAQqXN.jpg

CNM2zobUYAAMg3X.jpg

CNM2zqlUkAAjhbL.jpg

Everyday its a debate revolving around gender politics.

Britain, France, Portugal, Spain, Belgium and Holland have a long ugly history of colonialism, looting, stealing, murder etc. They've pushed their language and religion down people's throats in foreign lands and occupied them. Now the citizens of those lands come and work and live in said country, and then those ex colonial powers want to whine about it. You reap what you sow. There's a reason there are millions of South Asians and Carribeans in UK, and millions of Algerians and other black Africans in France etc. f*ck them. These ex colonial powers became so powerful and resourceful thanks to the looting and murder and free labour (slavery) of foriegn nations.

Dont forget neo colonialism still exists,

Status
Not open for further replies.