Why do you guys hate liberalism ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why do many of you hate liberalism but always support the liberal or left leaning parties in the countries you reside in? How many of you are voting Republicans? Or the similar patties in UK and Canada?

Liberalism is the reason you are a protected ethnic and religious minority.

These far right Christian nuts would f*ck us up if we weren't protected by secular laws.

PS: Don't confuse classic liberalism with SJWs. I hold contempt for SJWs.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Liberals act like they have a universal right to go around the world forcing others to adopt their world view.

Bielsa

VIP
Nope. I don't support any party. I'd vote conservative if they weren't so open with their hate for me lol

That's exactly my point lol. You just admitted liberals are generally more tolerant cos they don't spew hate towards you like conservatives. Yet you don't like liberals.

That's exactly my point lol. You just admitted liberals are generally more tolerant cos they don't spew hate towards you like conservatives. Yet you don't like liberals.

No. Liberals are the same. Ever heard of the infamous Malcolm X wolf and fox analogy?

Bielsa

VIP
No. Liberals are the same. Ever heard of the infamous Malcolm X wolf and fox analogy?

Yes I have.

That's why I don't f*ck with cadaan atheists cos most of them are wolf in sheep clothing. Sam Harris & Ayaan for example claim to be liberals but they spew too much hate.

But it doesn't change the fact that for the most part liberals > conservatives.

Well I'm somewhere in the middle bro. As Chris Rock once said, I'm conservative about some shit, and I'm liberal about some shit

Why do many of you hate liberalism but always support the liberal or left leaning parties in the countries you reside in? How many of you are voting Republicans? Or the similar patties in UK and Canada?

They hate liberals for their pro immoral advocations, they support liberals because the conservatives would cut their welfare and send them back to somalia.

Liberalism is the reason you are a protected ethnic and religious minority.

Thats what it used to be but now its changed into this radical extreme bulshit, the Sjws and the Feminists are liberals btw

These far right Christian nuts would f*ck us up if we weren't protected by secular laws.

PS: Don't confuse classic liberalism with SJWs. I hold contempt for SJWs.

Believe me no one hated liberrals before they converted in to this sick far left extreme cult.

The Muslims and other Western haters running to the liberal West. 100,000s of Muslims illegally entering Europe every year.

So shameless

Muslims, please tell us how your lands are so great story and how y'all are going back home.

:hemad:

Bielsa

VIP
Geeljire, Im with you these SJW and their far left ideology is shit.

So you live in Sweden right? Do you support consersative Swedish politicians or the liberal ones? Conservatives are a bunch of hateful creatures by and large.

Liberalism is evil and blasphemous and it corupts societies.

Then why live with us in the West? Why live in our corrupt society instead of your heaven Africa Muslim nation you ran away from? Why? Why not live with your Sunni Arab Gulf brothers? Why not beg them for a passport instead of begging us?

N

negativelyyours

You sound confused, you're confusing liberals who respect and appreciate difference to radical extreme socalled liberals who want to force their ways on people. Like yours friends here. These are usually radical atheist who want everyone to be godless like them. Those are the one I despise but liberal within the labour party in the UK are good people with morals and respectful. I would vote for them.

N

negativelyyours

Then why live with us in the West? Why live in our corrupt society instead of your heaven Africa Muslim nation you ran away from? Why? Why not live with your Sunni Arab Gulf brothers? Why not beg them for a passport instead of begging us?

Listen to this idiot "us" lol
I can't wait for the day the west kicks out all the Somalis out of their countries - do you think they keep you? Lol seriously you're dumb sickhead. You are laying bad seed for Somalis atheist and gays - lol you will be in our mercy especially those of us from the west and we don't forgive. So carry on with your crap and see how far you go. Dumbass.

Listen to this idiot "us" lol
I can't wait for the day the west kicks out all the Somalis out of their countries - do you think they keep you? Lol seriously you're dumb sickhead. You are laying bad seed for Somalis atheist and gays - lol you will be in our mercy especially those of us from the west and we don't forgive. So carry on with your crap and see how far you go. Dumbass.

Lol. You wish. Keep dreaming.

Now tell me why you hate the West so much but insist on living here? You people can never answer this question. Why do you live with the gaalo you despise? The gaalo are the only ones to open their homes for you barbaric savages. Not your Gulf rich brothers

Muslims are unprincipled cowards with no where to go but the West. Stop biting the hand that feeds you you ungrateful person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending