Why do women prefer skinny dudes over muscular ones?

No, they don't. Have you not noticed how the old Somali nomads were pretty much never fat whether old or young? It's a known and documented phenomenon among anthropologists and other scientists regarding various "traditional" groups. They eat natural human diets lacking all the refined carbohydrates and/or excess of grains mixed with fat like vegetable oils and hence never develop hyperinsulinemia which is the root of diseases like obesity, type-2 diabetes, heart-disease, alzheimer's and so forth. These sorts of diseases were unheard of among Somali nomads and various other pastoral and Hunter-Gatherer groups. Researchers have basically taken to calling those aforementioned diseases "Diseases of Civilization" as a result:

So again, no... People do not naturally gain weight or become fat as they age. It is not natural aging but just their metabolism eventually heaving more and more under the weight of their poor nutrition. Hence why those same people can slim down pretty easily later in life with proper eating habits. Shouldn't it be impossible to reverse aging this drastically if obesity is a natural result of aging:

ymwJtDq.jpg

?

Some people do remain thin throughout their lives in the modern world but if you follow them closely they usually have naturally "good" eating habits or basically just chronically under-eat. This is the case with 90% of the "I have a fast metabolism and eat whatever I want" scrawny teens out there. Unless they're an alien with a totally different metabolism from everybody else they'd definitely become either skinny fat or obese if you plied them with big macs, mac and cheese, cheerios and french fries all day.
Ok. I still stand by my statement.

It’s the strangest thing ever. They could both be tall, make good money and have the same face. But women will prefer the skinny one over the muscular one :wtf:
maybe they like the humility. sometimes people who go to the gym regularly can be too body fixated. the skinny guy is probably more relaxed and focused on more important things. 🤷‍♀️

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
maybe they like the humility. sometimes people who go to the gym regularly can be too body fixated. the skinny guy is probably more relaxed and focused on more important things. 🤷‍♀️
This sounds like major cope. I’m sure people can watch over their health and focus on other important things in life. Gym goers are usually much more discipline then people who don’t take care of themselves

This sounds like major cope. I’m sure people can watch over their health and focus on other important things in life. Gym goers are usually much more discipline then people who don’t take care of themselves
I'm just guessing. even for men though i imagine the average man prefers a typical girl next door to supermodel look?
images

129026-model-giselle-bundchen.jpg

Trending