Why do women prefer skinny dudes over muscular ones?

It’s the strangest thing ever. They could both be tall, make good money and have the same face. But women will prefer the skinny one over the muscular one :wtf:

this is false. women love muscles, when they say they don’t like overly muscular men they are talking about someone like arnold. you won’t have to worry about that as long as u don’t take steroids

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Men gain weight as they age. A lean physique is optimal. Too much muscle requires maintenance.

Not really, abaayo. People eating traditional diets like the old Geeljires remained pretty much the same overall weight and leanness into their old age. Modern men and women gain weight as they age because their metabolism eventually heaves much easier in the face of all the processed food and carbs+veggie oils they're consuming. Getting fatter as you age is a spook much like developing diseases like type-2 diabetes and alzheimer's. They're not natural results of aging but a natural result of unhealthy aging.

Lean physique is the ideal Somali nomad aesthetic, that's why the Xalimos love it.

On the other hand, a built muscular physique might indicate a possible adoon admixture. Which is generally not desired amongst the Somalis.

It’s the strangest thing ever. They could both be tall, make good money and have the same face. But women will prefer the skinny one over the muscular one :wtf:
I don’t like skinny guys. I like guys build like Drake. Wide shoulder, some weight.

Not really, abaayo. People eating traditional diets like the old Geeljires remained pretty much the same overall weight and leanness into their old age. Modern men and women gain weight as they age because their metabolism eventually heaves much easier in the face of all the processed food and carbs+veggie oils they're consuming. Getting fatter as you age is a spook much like developing diseases like type-2 diabetes and alzheimer's. They're not natural results of aging but a natural result of unhealthy aging.
Yes, they do. Hence why it’s better to get with a slim, lean man. Less maintenance and work for me.

Lean physique is the ideal Somali nomad aesthetic, that's why the Xalimos love it.

On the other hand, a built muscular physique might indicate a possible adoon admixture. Which is generally not desired amongst the Somalis.
Lol I dunno what you guys are talking about most women prefer a muscular but not over the top physique. At least I do.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I think it depends. We all have different taste in our opposites genders. Some women like short guys, some like muscle guys,some like chubby , some like lean guys. I prefer lean girls, not super skinny/anorexic. Lean females are my preference. We all have different taste

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yes, they do. Hence why it’s better to get with a slim, lean man. Less maintenance and work for me.

No, they don't. Have you not noticed how the old Somali nomads were pretty much never fat whether old or young? It's a known and documented phenomenon among anthropologists and other scientists regarding various "traditional" groups. They eat natural human diets lacking all the refined carbohydrates and/or excess of grains mixed with fat like vegetable oils and hence never develop hyperinsulinemia which is the root of diseases like obesity, type-2 diabetes, heart-disease, alzheimer's and so forth. These sorts of diseases were unheard of among Somali nomads and various other pastoral and Hunter-Gatherer groups. Researchers have basically taken to calling those aforementioned diseases "Diseases of Civilization" as a result:

So again, no... People do not naturally gain weight or become fat as they age. It is not natural aging but just their metabolism eventually heaving more and more under the weight of their poor nutrition. Hence why those same people can slim down pretty easily later in life with proper eating habits. Shouldn't it be impossible to reverse aging this drastically if obesity is a natural result of aging:

ymwJtDq.jpg

?

Some people do remain thin throughout their lives in the modern world but if you follow them closely they usually have naturally "good" eating habits or basically just chronically under-eat. This is the case with 90% of the "I have a fast metabolism and eat whatever I want" scrawny teens out there. Unless they're an alien with a totally different metabolism from everybody else they'd definitely become either skinny fat or obese if you plied them with big macs, mac and cheese, cheerios and french fries all day.

Trending

Latest posts