Why do women idolise criminals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop saying sis:ileycry:
What's wrong with referring to her as a muslim sister???

tenor.gif

The only criminals I'm gonna idolize are the ones from Prison Break. Michael Scofield is a genius he deserved to be praised :ftw9nwa:

The only character worth watching was T-Bag. The should've stopped after s2 and let them be free
T-bag was absolutely underrated. The best character on the show. The most misunderstood guy, even Bellic was redeemed by the end of the season.

T-bag was absolutely underrated. The best character on the show. The most misunderstood guy, even Bellic was redeemed by the end of the season.
He truly was. Through the flashbacks, we got to understand him. He was fucked up from the beginning and yet no one seemed to care about him no wonder why he did what he did.

In the end, I liked Bellick too. When he sacrificed himself for them I was kinda sad. He proved himself in the end.

He truly was. Through the flashbacks, we got to understand him. He was fucked up from the beginning and yet no one seemed to care about him no wonder why he did what he did.

In the end, I liked Bellick too. When he sacrificed himself for them I was kinda sad. He proved himself in the end.
Yeah what his father did to him made him the disturbed individual that he was. It goes to show that ones environment has such a profound impact on their personality in adulthood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts