Why do women idolise criminals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some women prefer safety, stability and a consistent provider. That is unlikely to abandon them and will invest in their offspring in turn ensuring greater chances of survival for their spawn.

A man disposed to impulsivity and reckless behavior (criminal-like) is likely none of those things. And he may also harm you. Aggression that is not tempered is an issue. But I suppose they are like a tiger in a cage. Anyway most of these women are delusional.

Xalimo married to murderer serving life in prison.

b7b8b4c6-f1e0-4ff7-9123-f85466f5bdec-png.66445
My god i forgot about that completely. Honestly i think it's unethical for them to produce children for known psychopath gene carriers. Honestly if criminals are statistically prone to relapsing into crime then god help their children that inherit those tendencies. It's just unfair on the chidren honestly. To have such reckless parents is a doomed fate.

Incels have no excuse.

:dead:

If women were rational beings, it would be impossible to mate
Not really. The rational would only accept the rational and natural selection would do it's thing. Some however like to work against natural selection, in a rather remarkable fashion.

:cosbyhmm:

Tukraq

VIP
All i'm saying is incels should get in on the game. Clearly there is a market demand for criminal gus. Look at the parkland incel. He finally gets conjugals every night. Who says crime doesn't pay? and you get incels on ***** crying about chads and stacey's. Stacey's are too busy riding killer Gus.

:pachah1:
Incels can’t just join a gang:mjlol: there white neck beard nerds:pachah1: maybe joining a biker gang would help them though:lolbron: but yeah somalis in the states are eating due to gangs and Canada too, i was literally on the bus hearing A cadaan and Asian girl talking about Mali certain Mali gangs in the city:siilaanyosmile:
Had to ease my way into the convo and pull some numbers:siilaanyolaugh:

Some women prefer safety, stability and a consistent provider. That is unlikely to abandon them and will invest in their offspring in turn ensuring greater chances of survival for their spawn.

A man disposed to impulsivity and reckless behavior (criminal-like) is likely none of those things. And he may also harm you. Aggression that is not tempered is an issue. But I suppose they are like a tiger in a cage. Anyway most of these women are delusional.
Thank you for your input sis.

Tukraq

VIP

Depends what age group, women like stability after 30 so yeah that’s when the nerd finally can get some but before that usually it’s the bad guy that she wants to “change”

Incels can’t just join a gang:mjlol: there white neck beard nerds:pachah1: maybe joining a biker gang would help them though:lolbron: but yeah somalis in the states are eating due to gangs and Canada too, i was literally on the bus hearing A cadaan and Asian girl talking about Mali certain Mali gangs in the city:siilaanyosmile:
Had to ease my way into the convo and pull some numbers:siilaanyolaugh:
School shooters get es. The guy i posted above had countless conjugal visits i'm certain. All they have to do is put some caps in any persons ass and they would have prestiege. Charles manson has lots of wives and he never even killed anyone himself. He just got other losers to do it for him.

I don't think there is a criminal preferrence chart for females but it's interesting nonetheless.

:heh:

Tukraq

VIP
School shooters get es. The guy i posted above had countless conjugal visits i'm certain. All they have to do is put some caps in any persons ass and they would have prestiege. Charles manson has lots of wives and he never even killed anyone himself. He just got other losers to do it for him.

I don't think there is a criminal preferrence chart for females but it's interesting nonetheless.

:heh:
Yeah but who wants to go to prison :noneck: that’s why biker gangs sound smarter for them

World

VIP
My god i forgot about that completely. Honestly i think it's unethical for them to produce children for known psychopath gene carriers. Honestly if criminals are statistically prone to relapsing into crime then god help their children that inherit those tendencies. It's just unfair on the chidren honestly. To have such reckless parents is a doomed fate.

Incels have no excuse.

:dead:
It depends what type of women you want. Trashy/low class woman like most black, somali, latina women idolise criminals.

But if you want that cadaan cutie who watches anime and reads books in her free time and doesn't go clubbing, then being a criminal will be big turn off.

Tukraq

VIP
It depends what type of women you want. Trashy/low class woman like most black, somali, latina women idolise criminals.

But if you want that cadaan cutie who watches anime and reads books in her free time and doesn't go clubbing, then being a criminal will be big turn off.
This is so not true it’s hilarious:chrisfreshhah: unless your talking over 30

Yeah but who wants to go to prison :noneck: that’s why biker gangs sound smarter for them
What ever helps it's up to them. The red pill is here and criminals get more pussy than most. Let incels decide for themselves. I have testified the truth, now let each man take his fill.

:ohno:

World

VIP
Add white girls to that list saahib:noneck:
And North American raised Asians too:shookgabre:
Lol now I know you're trolling for sure or live in a basement.

Asian kulaha. Are you fucking talking about those people around China?

:drakelaugh::russ:

A few white women yes, but usually they have some major problems at home. Raped as a kid by their father or some shit. Basically the types you want to avoid 100 %. Super trashy.

Who would want that?

Tukraq

VIP
Lol now I know you're trolling for sure or live in a basement.

Asian kulaha. Are you fucking talking about those people around China?

:drakelaugh::russ:

A few white women yes, but usually they have some major problems at home. Raped as a kid by their father or some shit. Basically the types you want to avoid 100 %. Super trashy.

Who would want that?
Upper class cadaans literally ask me for perks and xans, and they definantly get with gangbangers at the club not the nerdy guy:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:bro your out of the loop:pachah1: and I said Asian Americans :lolbron: the ones born in Asia are the only ones that hate criminals :manny: cadaan girls live it up until they hit thirty :susp: and are down for everything like gangbangs from thugs until they hit 30, then they settle down

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thank you for your input sis.

You're welcome.

Depends what age group, women like stability after 30 so yeah that’s when the nerd finally can get some but before that usually it’s the bad guy that she wants to “change”

I think you are talking about a type of woman with 'issues'. Not every woman has a bad boy phase. Particularly conscientious women. A bad boy seems like a man in arrested development that acts irresponsibly. :hillarybiz: More likely to be a substance abuse user, dealer, gang member and to involve themselves in high risk taking behaviour. They are also involved in religious perversion as the Ex-cons reverts do with their jihadi brides or marital pimping.

Try taking a would-be felon to your parents and see if they don't ship you for cultural retraining in the Miyi.

World

VIP
Upper class cadaans literally ask me for perks and xans, and they definantly get with gangbangers at the club not the nerdy guy:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:bro your out of the loop:pachah1: and I said Asian Americans :lolbron: the ones born in Asia are the only ones that hate criminals :manny: cadaan girls live it up until they hit thirty :susp: and are down for everything like gangbangs from thugs until they hit 30, then they settle down
Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.