Why do women idolise criminals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how many years I spend on this earth. I will never understand how young girls and want I find even more disturbing.....grown women sending letters to a man that just murdered children and other humans. Why do some women feel the need to latch onto a criminal? Is it some way to escape their boring marriage or life, or do women generally like criminal behaviour in men?

Ngl I lose all respect for any woman that looks up to a murderer and criminal. Look at how many women visited Manson in jail and wanted to marry him (I'm sure some did). A man that literally ordered the killing of a pregnant woman and her guests has more of a chance of getting married than the average Joe. Not to mention how these females want to facilitate the passing of his psychopathic genes back into society.

Do you agree with killer genes being passed back into society? Because I can guarantee you with conjugal visits that is an inevitable outcome. My question is.....why don't incels just become criminals if they want free pussy and a chance to pass on their seed? Because clearly some women are genetically inclined towards criminals. I think I have found the cure for inceldom. They should lead the life of crime and meet the femcels of their dreams.

:banderas::browtf::damn:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/parkland-shooter-nikolas-cruz-asks-14267241.amp

Evolutionary/primal instincts! Criminal behaviour appeals to the part of the brain designed to be drawn to a caveman that can protect her and her offspring. In some sense that advantage is minimal these days, but this wiring is part of the design of the brain, so it's always going to be there. It's for the same reason that people hate high-pitched/squeaky noises. Well, the idea that the advantage is minimal now is probably controversial, but that's my 2 suugo science shillings.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
That’s why it was kind of tragically hilarious when Elliot Rodger became a killer that’s when some women became attracted to him.

I once went to see a friend in prison. They do open area meetings where people are assigned to numbered tables. I was walking by and suddenly I heard someone yell 'waryaa' across the room (prisoners are not allowed to leave their tables). After scanning the room, I see my friend's brother. Complete chance run in. I go over, we talk for a few mins. Typical farax ciyaalsuuq kkkkk laugh, gold tooth etc. All blessed and wallahi this peng white girl comes through the check-in desk. Dressed up clean compared to all the mothers and kids around. Bruh, I could not believe it when I realised she came to see him and he said 'oh my girl is coming'. Mind you this guy has been in jail for a few years, and is still locked to this day. He chirpsed this girl from prison with a smuggled phone wallahi.

Women are amazing and sophisticated creatures, we don't love them enough

:wowsweat:

Last edited:
There is a UK prisoner called Charles Bronson that has been in jail for most of his life that got married to a fan a few years ago.
That confirms my point. Why are incels even a thing . These basement dwellers need to get out and commit some crimes. They will be swimming in pussy in no time. Someone please advise these incels!! Incels should not have to suffer when femcels are looking for their dream killer. Hell even models love serial killers.

@AussieHustler Is right! Incels need help not derision!

:trumpsmirk:

Are you admitting that a branch of women suffer from mental illness???

:mjlol:

A woman who is in a consensual relationship with a criminal is a criminal by association. She is clearly approving of it and reaping the benefits.Why do people even care if criminals love each other?

Some people on here go out of there way to hunt down people to insult or make fun of. Are you actually better than them?

A woman who is in a consensual relationship with a criminal is a criminal by association. She is clearly approving of it and reaping the benefits.Why do people even care if criminals love each other?

Some people on here go out of there way to hunt down people to insult or make fun of. Are you actually better than them?
Relax I didn't name anyone. It's a general question that is rather intriguing and has relevance to society. We need to address this and try to understand this craze of marrying criminals. They are passing scientifically proven psychopathy genes which will detriment society later on. I think it's a matter that needs to be looked at urgently.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I stole a pen at work today and it caught a girl's attention. She thinks i'm brave enough to steal for her but i'm just a petty criminal :bell:

Tukraq

VIP
I don't care how many years I spend on this earth. I will never understand how young girls and want I find even more disturbing.....grown women sending letters to a man that just murdered children and other humans. Why do some women feel the need to latch onto a criminal? Is it some way to escape their boring marriage or life, or do women generally like criminal behaviour in men?

Ngl I lose all respect for any woman that looks up to a murderer and criminal. Look at how many women visited Manson in jail and wanted to marry him (I'm sure some did). A man that literally ordered the killing of a pregnant woman and her guests has more of a chance of getting married than the average Joe. Not to mention how these females want to facilitate the passing of his psychopathic genes back into society.

Do you agree with killer genes being passed back into society? Because I can guarantee you with conjugal visits that is an inevitable outcome. My question is.....why don't incels just become criminals if they want free pussy and a chance to pass on their seed? Because clearly some women are genetically inclined towards criminals. I think I have found the cure for inceldom. They should lead the life of crime and meet the femcels of their dreams.

:banderas::browtf::damn:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/parkland-shooter-nikolas-cruz-asks-14267241.amp
I’ve never seen a gangster without at least 10 hoes:damn: but you guys here hate on it for some reason(especially reer UK incels)

I’ve never seen a gangster without at least 10 hoes:damn: but you guys here hate on it for some reason(especially reer UK incels)
All i'm saying is incels should get in on the game. Clearly there is a market demand for criminal gus. Look at the parkland incel. He finally gets conjugals every night. Who says crime doesn't pay? and you get incels on 4chan crying about chads and stacey's. Stacey's are too busy riding killer Gus.

:pachah1:

World

VIP
Like attracts like.
No normal woman is attracted to a criminal, especially one that fears Allah. Don't generalise.
Xalimo married to murderer serving life in prison.

b7b8b4c6-f1e0-4ff7-9123-f85466f5bdec-png.66445

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending