Why do white women split bills with their partners?

Dhaqanka Somalida ma'ahan sidaa. Ninka wuu iskala weynyahay dumar wax eyleedahay in ey faraha lagalaan. That's how it used to be in the old days lakiin hada ragee waxey u bateen wada laangaab.

I have a couple translations depending on his level of understanding.

Soph simplified:
Get yourself sorted out. You have a problem with Somali women since you can't stop the mentions. Its beyond trolling at this point.

Hooyo's translation:
Waryaa shaaaaad up!
tenor.gif
Haye walaal.

I have a couple translations depending on his level of understanding.

Soph simplified:
Get yourself sorted out. You have a problem with Somali women since you can't stop the mentions. Its beyond trolling at this point.

Hooyo's translation:
Waryaa shaaaaad up!
tenor.gif
Some kids got mommy issues, can't blame them it starts at home. We should create a rehabilitation center for Somali in-cels, get them on a better track in life.

Stop being jealous. The guy landed a queen who is probably out of his reach .

I am just showing guys here what they could get instead of putting up with an obese halimo for 60 years.

I actually don't hate halimos but dislike the way they cling to parts of Islam just for their own benefit and ignore the rest. Kufar Western halimo *****s demands mehr here when everybody has already run many miles on them.

The could have converted the currency from CAD to US. They are still doing well for a level entry position.
And you think whites aren't run through when they're the most promiscuous race

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Haye walaal.

I will be a bit more understanding. I simply request that you be more mindful of what you say. This could have been a more insightful thread if you focused on the topic at hand - personal finance. This couple seems to be on the same page on money matters.

Some kids got mommy issues, can't blame them it starts at home. We should create a rehabilitation center for Somali in-cels, get them on a better track in life.

Do you want to lead the charge on this? You seem empathetic enough and they might listen to you as you're a brother.

to be fair standards have dropped, even the baasto might be cooked in the kettle:deadrose:

all the adeers at my somali cafe moan about their useless wives

All those adeers are either equally as useless as their wives or are lying b*tches that have no idea the hardship their wives have to go through daily because they're too busy at makhaayada talking about a little skirmish in God Knows Where, Somalia.

Royalflush

novacane
All those adeers are either equally as useless as their wives or are lying b*tches that have no idea the hardship their wives have to go through daily because they're too busy at makhaayada talking about a little skirmish in God Knows Where, Somalia.
right cos they be in the trenches raising their kids with those adeers money. the struggle is real- when they at the mall for 6hrs straight. the "skirmishes" in god knows where is your own country so caadi iskadig and chill on the mandem. contrary to ilhan omar, we DONT belong in the WEST

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

Look at this independent white lady with her Kenya spouse. They are a power couple since they split bills in the middle. Meanwhile a dark skinned western halimo wants to place all the financial responsibility on the man while she doesn't even fulfil shurudaha lagaraboo ee diinta islaamka and can't even cook.

:farmajoyaab:

Saaxiib you will pay whether you want to or not so stop the calaacal and start saving money .

Trending