Why do white women split bills with their partners?

Look at this independent white lady with her Kenya spouse. They are a power couple since they split bills in the middle. Meanwhile a dark skinned western halimo wants to place all the financial responsibility on the man while she doesn't even fulfil shurudaha lagaraboo ee diinta islaamka and can't even cook.

:farmajoyaab:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You act how you're raised. Most of these Somali girls were raised with a father that would either be at work or with his friends at the cafe and the mother would be at home all day sitting around on the phone 24/7 so when they are raised like that what do you expect? White people are usually raised in double income households so they just think of that as normal.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Personally, I don't care if my wife makes 12 million. I'll still provide for her if she decides to marry me and ride along with me on my journey in life. As a Muslim man, it is my duty to provide and my wife's money is her money and my money is our money.

She is, however, going to have to know her place in the relationship and respect my authority over the household. Since it is a right given to me by my Allah Azza wa Jal.

Royalflush

novacane
You act how you're raised. Most of these Somali girls were raised with a father that would either be at work or with his friends at the cafe and the mother would be at home all day sitting around on the phone 24/7 so when they are raised like that what do you expect? White people are usually raised in double income households so they just think of that as normal.
to be fair standards have dropped, even the baasto might be cooked in the kettle:deadrose:

all the adeers at my somali cafe moan about their useless wives

Look at this independent white lady with her Kenya spouse. They are a power couple since they split bills in the middle. Meanwhile a dark skinned western halimo wants to place all the financial responsibility on the man while she doesn't even fulfil shurudaha lagaraboo ee diinta islaamka and can't even cook.

The Kenyan dude looks like a massive simp, I hope he gets cucked.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
White women love to feel empowered let me give you an example. A white woman who I went to a date with refused to let me but her a drink insisting she can buy it herself. I went on another date with a Indian girl and she was completely happy with letting me buy it. It's all about culture that they are raised with

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I think Kenyan men are handsome, They look like Tutsis

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You could have posted a thread about personal finance in Canada and the importance of fiscal transparency in a relationship instead you went off the rails as usual by injecting your Xalimo obsession into the conversation. This could of have been a decent thread.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You could have posted a thread about personal finances in Canada and the importance of fiscal transparency in a relationship instead you went off rails as usual by injecting your Xalimo obsession into the conversation. This could of have been a decent thread.
We're talking about a man who makes posts so ridiculous you end up laughing sometimes.

Dude just hates xalimos and loves cadaan women

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We're talking about a man who makes posts so ridiculous you end up laughing sometimes.

I don't mind what he says as long as he's not as disruptive. *He knows he's on notice.*

Damn only $87K is some broke boi shit

I wish my fellow East African and his queen good luck :salute:

That's 87 k after tax income for a couple (common law) under 25 which is somewhat above average actually if we go by Canadian census data. The girl said she is a rookie in HR and the guy is in a field where the starting salary is average. It's not like they are two established mid-career white collar professionals, lucrative small business owners, entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors, computer scientists or hedge fund managers to name a few. So I don't know what you were expecting. I also don't like that you're turning your nose up at people that earn less. The tides of life and fortunes can and do change. If one made 6-7 figures that could be wiped clean if they are beset with a debilitating illness. These kids are actually doing something to make younger people more cognizant of taking financial control of their lives which is a noble undertaking. There is a clear need for this type of vlogging in Canada (especially during these uncertain times).

The Kenyan dude looks like a massive simp, I hope he gets cucked.

Stop being jealous. The guy landed a queen who is probably out of his reach .
You could have posted a thread about personal finance in Canada and the importance of fiscal transparency in a relationship instead you went off rails as usual by injecting your Xalimo obsession into the conversation. This could of have been a decent thread.

I am just showing guys here what they could get instead of putting up with an obese halimo for 60 years.

I actually don't hate halimos but dislike the way they cling to parts of Islam just for their own benefit and ignore the rest. Kufar Western halimo s demands mehr here when everybody has already run many miles on them.
Damn only $87K is some broke boi shit

I wish my fellow East African and his queen good luck :salute:
The could have converted the currency from CAD to US. They are still doing well for a level entry position.

I am just showing guys here what they could get instead of putting up with an obese halimo for 60 years.

I actually don't hate halimos but dislike the way they cling to parts of Islam just for their own benefit and ignore the rest. Kufar Western halimo *****s demands mehr here when everybody has already run many miles on them.

The could have converted the currency from CAD to US. They are still doing well for a level entry position.
Sorry buddy, cadaan woman aren't my cup of tea. I can see through the bullshit, cadaan woman aren't loyal they will cheat on you and divorce you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I actually don't hate halimos but dislike the way they cling to parts of Islam just for their own benefit and ignore the rest. Kufar Western halimo *****s demands mehr here when everybody has already run many miles on them.

Lets be honest, you've an axe to grind. If you didn't you simply wouldn't spend your free time discussing them in a pejorative sense this frequently. Its not about some 'Xalimos' because you have a difficult time parsing the caadi from the surreal ones. Rather they represent an indistinguishable globulous entity to you. Its definitely cartoon-like.

Lets be honest, you've an axe to grind. If you didn't you simply wouldn't spend your free time discussing them in a pejorative sense all the time. Its not about some 'Xalimos' because you have a difficult time parsing the caadi from the surreal ones. Rather they represent an indistinguishable globulous entity to you. Its definitely cartoon-like.
I think he can't understand your writing style, maybe you should simplify it for him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think he can't understand your writing style, maybe you should simplify it for him.

I have a couple translations depending on his level of understanding.

Soph simplified:
Get yourself sorted out. You have a problem with Somali women since you can't stop the mentions. Its beyond trolling at this point.

Hooyo's translation:
Waryaa shaaaaad up!
tenor.gif

Trending