Why do white people have such an ugly skin tone?

I have no problem with my skin tone; my complexion protects me from the sun and doesn't age anywhere nearly as quickly as that of Europeans

:rejoice:

To answer the question

Whites don't usually use lotion, especially if they're from lower socio-economic backgrounds; those in their natural environment (Europe) seem to have good skin, because they were molded by that environment and are not stressed by high UV radiation

White Australians and white South Africans have high instances of skin cancer; they are after all in alien environments -- and that's why you can hear their skin audibly crackling under the heat of the sun

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Prior to coming to the 'land of the white', I was told that they come from cold lands, so I thought they would have cold, disgusting skin; it didn't help matters when I first saw their skin peeling during the summer

Yaraye

VIP
To answer the question

Whites don't usually use lotion, especially if they're from lower socio-economic backgrounds; those in their natural environment (Europe) seem to have good skin, because they were molded by that environment and are not stressed by high UV radiation

White Australians and white South Africans have high instances of skin cancer; they are after all in alien environments -- and that's why you can hear their skin audibly crackling under the heat of the sun

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Prior to coming to the 'land of the white', I was told that they come from cold lands, so I thought they would have cold, disgusting skin; it didn't help matters when I first saw their skin peeling during the summer
I remeber the first time i saw that shiit. I was like hey man are you sick?. Ur skins coming off.

:mjlol:
I'm not around cadaans like that. Do their skin really peel after some time in the sun?! :jaynerd:

Especially when they get pissed off, Sancadaales have such an ugly skin tone. say what you want about arabs and co but at least even when their pale they don’t look like Lepers. What causes this?
Idk they must still be evolving,they can’t even eat normal food,if it isn’t gluten free they will be hospitalized

Especially when they get pissed off, Sancadaales have such an ugly skin tone. say what you want about arabs and co but at least even when their pale they don’t look like Lepers. What causes this?
You're being racist, I'm not even joking. Niggas on here would throw a tantrum if anything was said about their physical features

Trending

Latest posts