Why do white people have such an ugly skin tone?

Especially when they get pissed off, Sancadaales have such an ugly skin tone. say what you want about arabs and co but at least even when their pale they don’t look like Lepers. What causes this?

Attachments

• 95B8AF7B-FBD3-4674-85B1-B617112E19E9.jpeg
    95B8AF7B-FBD3-4674-85B1-B617112E19E9.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 196

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
being extremely dark or extremely light is disgusting, and ugly. I thank god everyday that I have been blessed with the most beautiful golden light skin tone.

Xeda

the extremely dark part shocked me a abayo I’m sorry but you give me pro-black vibes abayo I’m sorry raali noqo
There’s nothing wrong with being extremely dark. Lightskins are just on top tho 🤷🏽‍♀️ and I’m not pro black, I’m pro Somali

being extremely dark or extremely light is disgusting, and ugly. I thank god everyday that I have been blessed with the most beautiful golden light skin tone.
Extremely dark is beautiful, and extremely light can be pretty too, I’m not anti-white I just hate their red undertone and find it ugly.

Xeda

Extremely dark is beautiful, and extremely light can be pretty too, I’m not anti-white I just hate their red undertone and find it ugly.
I’d rather be extremely dark than extremely light. Theres no read undertone and u have plenty of protection from the sun. Idk why everyone’s so obsessed with skin lighting or bleaching. Dark skin is nice.

Trending