Why do white men do this???

I blame it on model halimo. Since she was on play boy now cadaan men stare me down like am a piece of cake! Older cadan men too. Euu! I miss the ild days when the only look i got cadaan men were the Rare hateful once lol those were the innocent days.

I aint going to lie i stare at hijabis alot. But they usually stare back . :banderas: Just like me, when cadaan men stare they are trying to figure out if you are pious hijabi to death or a causual hijabi. :denzelnigga:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I aint going to lie i stare at hijabis alot. But they usually stare back . :banderas: Just like me, when cadaan men stare they are trying to figure out if you are pious hijabi to death or a causual hijabi. :denzelnigga:
Casual hijabi? What does that even insinuate :williamswtf: I am a pious hijabi to death then:holeup:

Yeah I get what you mean, but all men stare. It’s a natural reaction. What I don’t like is how comfortable cadaan men get when you start speaking with them. They be asking for a hug and I’m like :childplease: Really nigga?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yeah I get what you mean, but all men stare. It’s a natural reaction. What I don’t like is how comfortable cadaan men get when you start speaking with them. They be asking for a hug and I’m like :childplease: Really nigga?
My man tyler just wants to grips the bawty one time why cant you just llow my guy styll :francis:

Every little white boy dreams of the day he can experience a real life chocolate woman. Especially one deemed outside of his grubby reach.

The Hijab equates you to an exotic chocolate bar.

Might as well be wrapped in exotic chocolate wrapping, not a snickers but more like one of those expensive chocolate brands like Godiva or wispa gold by Cadbury.

MadeupKaleidoscopicFugu-size_restricted.gif

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Every little white boy dreams of the day he can experience a real life chocolate woman. Especially one deemed outside of his grubby reach.

The Hijab equates you to an exotic chocolate bar.

Might as well be wrapped in exotic chocolate wrapping, not a snickers but more like one of those expensive chocolate brands like Godiva or wispa gold by Cadbury.

MadeupKaleidoscopicFugu-size_restricted.gif
How do you know of this? Speaking from personal experience?:farmajoyaab:

My man tyler just wants to grips the bawty one time why cant you just llow my guy styll :francis:
Lol sorry they ain’t my type. Cadaan men are such awkward bastards. They only time you’ll see them act confident is when they’re drunk :chrisfreshhah: They have zero game.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Seriously I can't figure out what they're thinking:noneck: Their staring be so intense. Like do they think I'm cute or a terrorist???:mahubowtf::drakewtf:
Have any of you girls got this problem?

u r fresh meat. They see u r white gu.s virgin.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Do what? Does your friend stare at somali hijabis too?:cosbyhmm:

Nah just cute chicks I always point it out, now so he stops himself. I wouldn't be too concerned though if it was hate they can't help but say a comment out loud. Racists have no braincells

Trending