• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Why do white men do this???

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Seriously I can't figure out what they're thinking:noneck: Their staring be so intense. Like do they think I'm cute or a terrorist???:mahubowtf::drakewtf:
Have any of you girls got this problem?

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
It's all men sis. Niggas be staring at you like you won the miss universe title.:heh:

White people tend to stare at your clothing. I can tell what they are thinking from their faces. If it's a dirty look then it's a racist person. Also some men enjoy the idea of corrupting a young pure woman.:jaynerd: waa wax laga yaabay.

Daacad90

It's all men sis. Niggas be staring at you like you won the miss universe title.:heh:

White people tend to stare at your clothing. I can tell what they are thinking from their faces. If it's a dirty look then it's a racist person. Also some men enjoy the idea of corrupting a young pure woman.:jaynerd: waa wax laga yaabay.
Other than Somali guys, white guys always are the ones staring at me. I never catch women staring at me all the time. One cadaan guy once even called me honey.:susp:

Daacad90

Lol cadaan man looked at me thread. Sis let’s not put them on a pedestal they raped their own slaves.
My hooyo be like "what if they choke you or push you under the train.":pachah1: dont forget the classic cadaanka iska ilaali.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I was on the underground a couple days ago. This pretty indian girl sat next to me and across from us was this madow guy. They whole journey he was staring her out. Wallahi I was going to burst out laughing because he was so bait.

That's why I look down in pavement when I'm walking, because when I was younger (no I'm not 15), I had this staring problem, where I'd even look at the gangsters in da luuq lool.

My dad caught me staring, got home and got a good beating:kendrickcry:just for staring:mjcry:

Daacad90

That's why I look down in pavement when I'm walking, because when I was younger (no I'm not 15), I had this staring problem, where I'd even look at the gangsters in da luuq lool.

My dad caught me staring, got home and got a good beating:kendrickcry:just for staring:mjcry:
Your dad is a good honourable man mashallah, he doesn't even want you to look at them much less join them.:nvjpqts:

Trending