why do we spoil boys in a Somali household

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Hm I'm not Somali BUT my husband is and he is forever trying to direct and ask for things as he sits on the couch, he thinks and acts as if he is Somali royalty and then when I say get your a** up yourself and get it he says WHY DID I MARRY lol i literally laugh and want to knock him upside his head. But to get back at your post he has said, my sister's did everything in the house when we were growing up and now hes married and expects the same treatment.
Gabar wanaagsan noqo oo howshaada qabta naaya

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I always had to take care of my little brothers while hooyo was relaxin telling me to bring her Shaax and what not. Had curfew while they could do what they wanted. Had to do paper work and everything. Called for appointments all the time. Brought my parents everywhere. Did groceries for them. While the boys didn't do anything. Thanks to internet I realised most Somali household spoil their boys. Why we do that. And then we wonder why they are either skinny or fat. Why do we do this?
Its because of culture alot of Somali mothers are focusing on teaching their daughters how to cook and clean to prepare them for marriage life

However the same things they teaching theyre daughter's they should teach they're sons so that they can help their families in the future otherwise you gonna have a grown adult always expecting to get helped and served

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Spoil? I dont know about you lot, but all I ever had was an Argos catalogue and my imagination

argos-uk-shopping-catalogue-BH27HK.jpg

Trending

Latest posts