Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
"We have a great country"

Yet many people run away and die on the seas trying to get to Europe

"we are a Muslim country"

Yet you will see people fighting over Qabiil justifying stealing,killing another person for it even defending rapists

"We care about our women"

Yet people shun rape victims

Yet people think it's weak to help your wife and will make you less of a man when the prohpet pbu used to do much more for his wives

Somalia is a developing country with so much potential no one is lying when they say its great. We have a very beautiful country and its only suffering because of idiotic people lolz

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Its the men who say those things and then do the opposite. When have you ever seen a Somali woman do any of those things? Never.

It’s always the men with you. I feel sorry for you. I get tired of your gender wars.

Somalia has no central government, no new infrastructure, no political stability, highest corruption in the world, tribal mentality, 70% poverty rate, more than half the citizens illiterate(can't read or write), low education attainment, overpopulation, Al-Shabaab, weak army, no foreign investment, antonimous regions, female genital mutilation, etc etc

Yet the diaspora want to dig deep into google images and find pictures of a nice city that has dirt roads and post it on twitter with a corny caption like "my country is beautiful". It's the fake optimism that I hate.

tumal

hyde
The only to solve the problem(s) Somalia has is to first acknowledge them which Somalis won't admit because they have a superiority complex. Somalia needs to secularize and start eugenics programs. If the next generation is smart they'd be able to fix the problems caused by previous generations.

Muji

VIP
It’s always the men with you. I feel sorry for you. I get tired of your gender wars.

Is she not right? Is it the women who steal and rape? Or kill eachother based on tribalism?

We know the women engage in tribalism but they don’t go out and kill.

It’s alright to admit that we have a very violent male population in Somalia. We need to get to the root of the cause to address the problem. There’s no point giving anti-rape or murder talks to women, just to your standard of ‘equality’.

Somalia is just another victim and example of the pro-luciferian new world order that’s being forcibly downed our throats. Africa is still under the colonial death grip of London, Rome and Washington. Ethiopia, a majority Muslim nation, is under occupation by the minority Tigray elite and Kenya is just another fake colonial fabrication masquerading as a nation. To deny this is to deny reality. What was and is being done to us is tantamount to pure evil. If these colonial entities were truly honest and trying to make amends to the suffering people of Africa, they’d drop these fake borders and draw them on ethnic lines, stop these pitiful attempts of controlling us by installing fake regime puppets that don’t serve our interests but theirs and siphoning Africa of her wealth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending