Why do we like foreigners more than our own people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I'm much more alpha than cucks who get turned on by fan fictions and jerk off to their own writings. If you don't have the discipline or strength to stop watching such a cucked thing as then ragnimodaadi meeye. You're watching a random nigga f*ck a and you bust a nut to that. What would your ancestors think of such behaviour bro. I see you and all your like as beta cucks (no offence) but it's the sad truth.
Lmao! I would hsve signed up your nofap thing but sadly im nuting in a living flesh rn.

You were a G dude. dont let women use you as a shield against alpha dude with thunder cock. (no offence)

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Lmao! I would hsve signed up your nofap thing but sadly im nuting in a living flesh rn.

You were a G dude. dont let women use you as a shield against alpha dude with thunder cock. (no offence)
Thunder cock :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:I'm dead:deadpeter:. Good on you much better to have sex than watch some beta shit such as .

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Thunder cock :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:I'm dead:deadpeter:. Good on you much better to have sex than watch some beta shit such as .
kkkkkkk sxb. u know someones dm-ing you to refute the bdsm agenda. not bad really. we need civil discussion here and as anti qabiil brigade we gotta settle difference aside and work the greater good to better our ppl emotionaly and sexually!

YoungFarah

VIP
kkkkkkk sxb. u know someones dm-ing you to refute the bdsm agenda. not bad really. we need civil discussion here and as anti qabiil brigade we gotta settle difference aside and work the greater good to better our ppl emotionaly and sexually!
No problem with BDSM all issues with

ExcessFame

True Villain
I'm much more alpha than cucks who get turned on by fan fictions and jerk off to their own writings. If you don't have the discipline or strength to stop watching such a cucked thing as then ragnimodaadi meeye. You're watching a random nigga f*ck a and you bust a nut to that. What would your ancestors think of such behaviour bro. I see you and all your like as beta cucks (no offence) but it's the sad truth.
Nigga weren't you doing the same thing just 30 days ago? :drakelaugh:

If only you knew the truth
:hillarybiz: You're not ready

YoungFarah

VIP
If only you knew the truth
:hillarybiz: Your not ready
IMG_6079.JPG

I have observed that we don't support each other.
For an example a Somali brother or sister opens a store & we trash talk about them. And we don't buy their products. But we would rather go to the next Arab paki or any foreigner store.

Is it because of inferiority complex?

We even have white or foreigner Imaam in our mosques, I have never seen Paki or an Arab mosque allowing a foreigner to be Imaam in their mosques.

It's time that we start supporting each other

1.) I don't think anyone does that on purpose most people shop based on the store and its convenience not the race of the owner

2.) The second part is dumb don't bring nationalism and racism to the house of Allah the imam can be of any race.

3.) I agree you though otherwise. Somalis have hatred and jealousy towards each other. Not in regards to small things like shops, but bigger things like somali politics. Its all about my clan, my tol. You see them being so brave against another clan or farmajo but allow themselves to be colonized by others. shameful :snoop:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This guy suffers from an extreme inferiority complex I have been in many predominantly Somali areas in Europe Africa mid-east and Somalis are a tight-nit community who support eachother and love one another.

Benjamin

någon :)
This guy suffers from an extreme inferiority complex I have been in many predominantly Somali areas in Europe Africa mid-east and Somalis are a tight-nit community who support eachother and love one another.

If you're talking about.me, I'm the least self hating person on earth. I wouldn't make this kind of thread if I suffered from inferiority complex .
So get your facts straight. :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.