Why do we like foreigners more than our own people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I have observed that we don't support each other.
For an example a Somali brother or sister opens a store & we trash talk about them. And we don't buy their products. But we would rather go to the next Arab paki or any foreigner store.

Is it because of inferiority complex?

We even have white or foreigner Imaam in our mosques, I have never seen Paki or an Arab mosque allowing a foreigner to be Imaam in their mosques.

It's time that we start supporting each other

Last edited:
I love eating at Somali restaurants, my family friend opened a Turkish rug store and nearly all of us buy furniture from there. You might live in a shit neighbourhood but don't generalise.

Muezzin? I mean there was a designated person only for juma prayers but for every other prayer people volunteered to do it. Heck I've done it bunch of times for maghreb

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Muezzin? I mean there was a designated person only for juma prayers but for every other prayer people volunteered to do it. Heck I've done it bunch of times for maghreb
At my old masjid, they used to mostly ask Somali boys to be the muezzin because they had the most beautiful voices. It was owned by an Arab

Benjamin

någon :)

Isn't Muezzin the person who lead the prayer or is it the Imam? Cuz I meant the person who lead the prayer.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Why help a doofar cadaan over my own blood?
Why help a doofar cadaan over my own blood?
upload_2017-8-2_7-39-34.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending