Why do we like foreigners more than our own people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
Go to Somalia, i have been there alot of times. make sure to not speak shalom

I have already been there, & don't question my Somalinimo
OR
giphy.gif

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
@YoungFarah So much for "teaching her somali". :kanyehmm:

I think i will take over as somali language sensei.

@paramedic kusoo dhawoow macalinkaaga cusub. xageen kaaga bilaaba abti? :shaq:

I know what that sentence means!!!!!!!!! Welcome new teacher, where do you want to begin?

I'm just scared you're going to pepper in some BDSM terms here and there and make me sound sex crazed :mjhaps:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I know what that sentence means!!!!!!!!! Welcome new teacher, where do you want to begin?

I'm just scared you're going to pepper in some BDSM terms here and there and make me sound sex crazed :mjhaps:
Dont worry milady. I gotchu! you can dm me any phrase you want translated into somali and i will do it for you a like a wiil baari ah. you have to be proud that you are also learning the standard somali rather than regional dialects.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Dont worry milady. I gotchu! you can dm me any phrase you want translated into somali and i will do it for you a like a wiil baari ah. you have to be proud that you are also learning the standard somali rather than regional dialects.

Jazakullah khair aboowe:salute:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
This is what happens to whiteknights @YoungFarah . Your """student""" goes to some extracurricular classes :drakelaugh:
:russ::deadpeter:

@YoungFarah out here already losing the game

:pachah1: I warned him to stop being prudish and acting like a groupie. but nah nigga wants to be emotional condom while im busting a fat nut. :siilaanyolaugh:

@YoungFarah sxb sidan isku dhaan. its dog eats dog world. you either be a beta or an alpha like abaayo @The Cushitic One preached.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
:pachah1: I warned him to stop being prudish and acting like a groupie. but nah nigga wants to be emotional condom while im busting a fat nut. :siilaanyolaugh:

@YoungFarah sxb sidan isku dhaan. its dog eats dog world. you either be a beta or an alpha like abaayo @The Cushitic One preached.
I'm much more alpha than cucks who get turned on by fan fictions and jerk off to their own writings. If you don't have the discipline or strength to stop watching such a cucked thing as then ragnimodaadi meeye. You're watching a random nigga f*ck a and you bust a nut to that. What would your ancestors think of such behaviour bro. I see you and all your like as beta cucks (no offence) but it's the sad truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending