Why do we like foreigners more than our own people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
I only do legitimate teaching abaayo :dabcasar:

For example, did you know "That cat is so cute" can be translated to "Siil shidan" in af soomaali? #TheMoreYouKnow

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I only do legitimate teaching abaayo :dabcasar:

For example, did you know "That cat is so cute" can be translated to "Siil shidan" in af soomaali? #TheMoreYouKnow

I know what cat means you qumayo and it's not that!!!!!

Shidan means turn on I believe, I wonder what the first thing is... prolly a private part :birdman:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
It means "classroom", as in, we'd go to an educational virtual classroom and I'd teach you af soomaali :dabcasar:

:damn:

. Luuq (Somali: Luuq, Arabic: لوق‎‎) is a town in the southwestern Gedo province of Somalia. It is one of the older settlements in the area. It is the seat of the Luuq District. The town is located in a bend of the Juba River, where the watercourse flows down from north to south in a horseshoe shape.

I'm guessing it has a second meaning like sabaayad wrap

Enjoy it while it lasts, she will get advanced lessons from me once my luuq opens :drakelaugh:

@ExcessFame when he gets his dm options unlocked

tumblr_o1wrc87qqY1u7487lo1_500.gif

First, Rip to the brother.
Secondly, he was a true cambar mujahid.
Thirdly, wasn't the fictional tragic romantic character Cilmi Bodhari from Berbera too? If he is, that place should be promoted as the only Somali speaking romantic place, the Paris for the Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending