Why do we like foreigners more than our own people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
To answer your question, Somalis
Hate on eachother.

They are on a constant competition
With other Somalis, and hate to see
Them doing better!

:mjlol: Xassshids
Is that why 99% of Xalimos look like this
IMG_6448.JPG
IMG_6449.JPG

:mjlol:

Jeesto

VIP
Somalis are very supportive of each other when it comes to bussiness despite all the hatred and qabyaalad:manny:That's why most somali who starts businesses become succesfull in the somali community

Since, they sell the same products, I shop where it is cheaper and most importantly, where the service is better. A relative started a grocery shop and once, he changed the shop's name into Halal something, I stopped shopping there. Not because I'm allergic to the word Halal, but it was misleading because he was selling basic groceries, veggies and fruit. Wtf is Halal about them. He also sold cigerates and bought his stock from the nearby mega market and charged extra, instead, he should have called his shop, the rip-off shop and not the Halal shop.

Benjamin

A Somali or a foreign owned brothel?

Benjamin

någon :)
Since, they sell the same products, I shop where it is cheaper and most importantly, where the service is better. A relative started a grocery shop and once, he changed the shop's name into Halal something, I stopped shopping there. Not because I'm allergic to the word Halal, but it was misleading because he was selling basic groceries, veggies and fruit. Wtf is Halal about them. He also sold cigerates and bought his stock from the nearby mega market and charged extra, instead, he should have called his shop, the rip-off shop and not the Halal shop.

Benjamin

A Somali or a foreign owned brothel?

I don't go to such places :susp: & if I did I would go to a Somali owned one. :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending