Why do we like foreigners more than our own people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
Imam is the one who leads the prayer.

Ok why do we allow foreigner to lead our mosques, when other mosques don't allow outsider?
Some mosques are ethically ruined by their own people, but some are shared. I don't have any problem with the shared once, but the other on is completely wrong.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I have observed that we don't support each other.
For an example a Somali brother or sister opens a store & we trash talk about them. And we don't buy their products. But we would rather go to the next Arab paki or any foreigner store.

Is it because of inferiority complex?

We even have white or foreigner Imaam in our mosques, I have never seen Paki or an Arab mosque allowing a foreigner to be Imaam in their mosques.

It's time that we start supporting each other
Somalis don't have inferiority complexes. We support each other in my community but some of these whitewashed ciyaal think being Somali is @embarassing so way ka faanaan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Somalis don't have inferiority complexes. We support each other in my community but some of these whitewashed ciyaal think being Somali is @embarassing so way ka faanaan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bullshit. Of course they have an inferiority complex. Why do you think government documents have Arabic on them when 0% of the country speaks Arabic as a first language?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Bullshit. Of course they have an inferiority complex. Why do you think government documents have Arabic on them when 0% of the country speaks Arabic as a first language?
No idea saxiib. No idea. I'm talking about my community in London and me personally. Somalis are known to suck every Abu falafel's dick so :manny:

I have observed that we don't support each other.
For an example a Somali brother or sister opens a store & we trash talk about them. And we don't buy their products. But we would rather go to the next Arab paki or any foreigner store.

Is it because of inferiority complex?

We even have white or foreigner Imaam in our mosques, I have never seen Paki or an Arab mosque allowing a foreigner to be Imaam in their mosques.

It's time that we start supporting each other

Somalis will fight over everything, from football matches to the mosque. As soon as a foreigner arrives on the scene, they're all meek and obedient. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending