why do we hold women to different standards

why when all scriptures known to man sent down have held the same standards for both sexes
do we dare hold our women to different ones. when a man does zina its okay if it is a woman
we might even go to war for it, if a man contravenes allahs law he is held lightly for a woman
all hell breaks loose.do we discriminate against women when even their creator hasnt. why these double standards
or is just because they happen to be weaker than us physically that we use to our advantage, sounds like the
behaviour of bullies to me. show mercy to these wonderful creation of allah who have a lot of kheir in them.
remember they are our mothers , sisters .daughters and wives and all they seek from us is fairness in all
matters both dunya and akhira and before allah we are both equal. love to all sisters out there and dont worry
some of us still appreciate you deeply

Who said men committing zina is "okay"? Get that simp shit out of here waryahee :mahubowtf:
always the response of weak men the simp factor, they bully factor i alluded to and we all know bullis deep down are scared shitty little things crying out for some psychriatic attention. grow a pair and learn to navigate in the world of real males

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't think women or men should be treated like a protected class as far as Zina is concerned. It's the same act hence accrues the same religious penalties, however, women have greater physiological, (possible pregnancy), financial and social costs (from damage to reputation) from transgression.

why when all scriptures known to man sent down have held the same standards for both sexes
do we dare hold our women to different ones. when a man does zina its okay if it is a woman
we might even go to war for it, if a man contravenes allahs law he is held lightly for a woman
all hell breaks loose.do we discriminate against women when even their creator hasnt. why these double standards
or is just because they happen to be weaker than us physically that we use to our advantage, sounds like the
behaviour of bullies to me. show mercy to these wonderful creation of allah who have a lot of kheir in them.
remember they are our mothers , sisters .daughters and wives and all they seek from us is fairness in all
matters both dunya and akhira and before allah we are both equal. love to all sisters out there and dont worry
some of us still appreciate you deeply
Not all men, most men have done some degree of this but the only ones that have taking this to the excess sadly are Muslim Arab or Somali men. And yes it’s because we are the weaker sex strength wise, so instead of recognizing the difference and treating us kindly, men decided to use it to they’re advantage. Even in the west, for example most women know not to go to mechanic shops alone because you’ll be ripped blind but as soon as we bring a man even if he doesn’t know shit about cars they respect. Men respect each other cuz they know their lives are on the line but not with women because they think what’s she gonna do about it.

What shocks me here tho is seeing so many western born or raised faraxs with the same exact mindset as their grandfathers smh.

I don't think women or men should be treated like a protected class as far as Zina is concerned. It's the same act hence accrues the same religious penalties, however, women have greater physiological, (possible pregnancy), financial and social costs (from damage to reputation) from transgression.
agreed on the first points but i beg to differ on why women have to be held to different social costs to men
for crimes that have the same religious penalties. we dont answer to society we answer to god

Not all men, most men have done some degree of this but the only ones that have taking this to the excess sadly are Muslim Arab or Somali men. And yes it’s because we are the weaker sex strength wise, so instead of recognizing the difference and treating us kindly, men decided to use it to they’re advantage. Even in the west, for example most women know not to go to mechanic shops alone because you’ll be ripped blind but as soon as we bring a man even if he doesn’t know shit about cars they respect. Men respect each other cuz they know their lives are on the line but not with women because they think what’s she gonna do about it.

What shocks me here tho is seeing so many western born or raised faraxs with the same exact mindset as their grandfathers smh.
true, generally someone who is physically weaker will be taken advantage of which is scummy
also dont compare us to arabs who beat their wives 🤦‍♂️ misogony within arabs is much worse within somalis

Men can't even leave women sports alone :jcoleno: :mjlol:

always the response of weak men the simp factor, they bully factor i alluded to and we all know bullis deep down are scared shitty little things crying out for some psychriatic attention. grow a pair and learn to navigate in the world of real males
Nice bit of arm-chair psychology fåggot, you hit the nail on the head :heh:
You're not interested in frank and open discussion. You just want to brow-beat men and pontificate about what a "good guy" you are for not holding these beliefs. Guys like you are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Nice bit of arm-chair psychology fåggot, you hit the nail on the head :heh:
You're not interested in a frank and open discussion. You just want to brow-beat men and pontificate about what a "good guy" you are for not holding these beliefs. Guys like you are wolves in sheep's clothing.
why do you need to self project your motives to others some of us believe me have genuine views on
matters, we are mature enough not to be always in need of self mollification

always interested in a frank and open discussion that is based on maturity and application of the
mental kind i mean not tantrums young bro

I don’t get why ethnic women get a pass all the time. It’s like they can do no wrong. Some even drink during Ramadan and they won’t be judged on here. Just watch this girl group from Toronto. All of them are deadbeats with no education. Some people can’t have a civil discussion when ethnic women are involved.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don’t get why ethnic women get a pass all the time. It’s like they can do no wrong. Some even drink during Ramadan and they won’t be judged on here. Just watch this girl group from Toronto. All of them are deadbeats with no education. Some people can’t have a civil discussion when ethnic women are involved.

can you for once not say ethnic woman :drakewtf:

why do you need to self project your motives to others some of us believe me have genuine views on
matters, we are mature enough not to be always in need of self mollification
I've encountered enough of you sleazebags over the years, I can sniff out your bullshit a mile off so pull the other one. Somali women aren't weak timid creatures, take off that white armor sir knight.

Disapproval of female promiscuity isn't limited to Muslims. Even edgy reddit atheist fags wince at the notion, so chill out with the sweeping generalizations abti. Apologies in advance if you're being sincere, but I have a sneaking suspension you're not.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But I guess op was pointing out how men and their transgressions are protected which is true. They get away with sh!t we can never. For example, I was watching a reality show Vanderpump Rules couple weeks ago. There were two set of couples that were friends in the shoe. The guy from couple A cheated with the girl from couple B, but guess who faced the consequences the girl. He was excused for just being dumb man but she was exiled from the friend group and even lost her job.

I agree that the retribution is certainly one-sided and on women. Why they protect saqajaans I will never know.
agreed on the first points but i beg to differ on why women have to be held to different social costs to men
for crimes that have the same religious penalties. we dont answer to society we answer to god

It was just a theory. Men attempt to police women. However, women also police other women. This can be done through allegations (be they true or false) made to malign an individual (1) to feel morally superior and improve their stock relative to the other and (2) due to a love rivalry over a guy. This behavior is very high school but emotionally immature people are capable of doing this.

Also, aren't women wary of becoming friends with women who often dress provocatively, are promiscuous and have no female friends. They are distrustful of these types of women even in gaalo society.

Astagfirullah, i just checked out that youtube video on the ethnic women absolute disgrace people like them should forever be marked off the somalia brand and thrown to the streets asap.
kulaha, i had 2 divorces and 1 kid lmao, at least be ashamed why is it something you have to boast about whilst drinking alcohol.

I've encountered enough of you sleazebags over the years, I can sniff out your bullshit a mile off so pull the other one. Somali women aren't weak timid creatures, take off that white armor sir knight.

Disapproval of female promiscuity isn't limited to Muslims. Even edgy reddit atheist fags wince at the notion, so chill out with the sweeping generalizations abti. Apologies in advance if you're being sincere, but I have a sneaking suspension you're not.
my fears have been confirmed only a double personality can apologise and accuse in the same sentence.
i also offer free therapy

Men can't even leave women sports alone :jcoleno: :mjlol:
Lmao there’s no evidence that natural testosterone has impact on performance kullaha! That lying witch should explain why men can bench 100% their body weight. You go to the gym and you see them with 60 pound weight in each hand while we struggle with 20 lol when was the last time she saw a woman pickup a man like men do with women all the time. Literally a 15 yr old boy in decent shape can knock me out cold along with most women lol.