why do we hold women to different standards

It was just a theory. Men attempt to police women. However, women also police other women. This can be done through allegations (be they true or false) made to malign an individual (1) to feel morally superior and improve their stock relative to the other and (2) due to a love rivalry over a guy. This behavior is very high school but emotionally immature people are capable of doing this.

Also, aren't women wary of becoming friends with women who often dress provocatively, are promiscuous and have no female friends. They are distrustful of these types of women even in gaalo society.
Women policing other women is something that gets overlooked when this topic gets brought up.
my fears have been confirmed only a double personality can apologise and accuse in the same sentence.
i also offer free therapy
When in doubt, accuse them of mental illness. I'd expect nothing less from a cµm-guzzling "I'm different from these other guys ladies, you can trust me, I'm harmless" SPED :susp:

I agree that the retribution is certainly one-sided and on women. Why they protect saqajaans I will never know.

It was just a theory. Men attempt to police women. However, women also police other women. This can be done through allegations (be they true or false) made to malign an individual (1) to feel morally superior and improve their stock relative to the other and (2) due to a love rivalry over a guy. This behavior is very high school but emotionally immature people are capable of doing this.

Also, aren't women wary of becoming friends with women who often dress provocatively, are promiscuous and have no female friends. They are distrustful of these types of women even in gaalo society.
dont you see dear this behaviours are exactly the products of the different social spectrum that society
holds you to..you respond to different rules and overtime you habe been conditioned to view them as normal.
my argument is not to promote immorality in any way but to hold all tu the same standards. the standards that women are held to are the right ones but they dont have to carry this moral burden alone, men need to pull
their weight or lose their right to condemn or punish

Women policing other women is something that gets overlooked when this topic gets brought up.

When in doubt, accuse them of mental illness. I'd expect nothing less from a cµm-guzzling "I'm different from these other guys ladies, you can trust me, I'm harmless" SPED :susp:
do i detect some jealousy there, i can see you really wanna be me, no problem bro i can make room
for thee, afterall they say sharing is caring

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Look at the abstract below:

Indirect aggression includes behaviours such as criticizing a competitor's appearance, spreading rumours about a person's sexual behaviour and social exclusion. Human females have a particular proclivity for using indirect aggression, which is typically directed at other females, especially attractive and sexually available females, in the context of intrasexual competition for mates. Indirect aggression is an effective intrasexual competition strategy. It is associated with a diminished willingness to compete on the part of victims and with greater dating and sexual behaviour among those who perpetrate the aggression.

dont you see dear this behaviours are exactly the products of the different social spectrum that society
holds you to..you respond to different rules and overtime you habe been conditioned to view them as normal.
my argument is not to promote immorality in any way but to hold all tu the same standards. the standards that women are held to are the right ones but they dont have to carry this moral burden alone, men need to pull
their weight or lose their right to condemn or punish

I agree in fairness and equality for both sexes for zina but we cannot absolve individuals of responsibility from participation in the system. Nor can we say these women who act in catty and usurping ways aren't acting out of agency. They are gaming the system and are far smarter than we think because some of them use it in their favour as evidenced in the quote/abstract above on intrasexual competition.

Look at the abstract below:

I agree in fairness and equality for both sexes but we cannot absolve individuals of responsibility from participation in the system. Nor can we say these women who act in catty and usurping ways aren't acting out of agency. They are far smarter than we think.
i appreciate your attempts to show fairness and neutrality on the matter but dear its not amatter of smartness
but coercion. have you seen a piece of meat thrown to animals and how they fight over it. that is the kind
of environment that you are subjected to. its a mans world and their laws are jungelic, and you are made to play
to it. am not discounting the iness sometimes displayed by members of the fairer sex. those are
some of their natural flaws stemming from their sometimes emotional inadequacies, just like men use
violence to cover the same

do i detect some jealousy there, i can see you really wanna be me, no problem bro i can make room
for thee, afterall they say sharing is caring
Ah f*ck, I've been rumbled. You're right abti, I want to be just like you. Please teach me how to be an enlightened man who's champion and an ally to women. I'm so lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah f*ck, I've been rumbled. You're right abti, I want to be just like you. Please teach me how to be an enlightened man who's champion and an ally to women. I'm so lost.

gladly apti, rule number one you can never be a champion and an ally to women before you become
that to your fellow men

Mozart

You need people like me
A female wh0re has always been worse than a male wh0re, for obvious reasons. Not in religion though, just the average persons view.

Zinaa, irregardless of gender, is an atrocious sin that is reprehensible by all means. Just because western society favors one (gender) over the other doesn't mean it is acceptable at all. I hope to see both males & females who indulge in this crime to be punished accordingly.

Trending