Why do U.K. Somalis have zero homeownership? How incredibly pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I met a girl in her 20s in Canada who owner a $1 million dollar home. Of course she didn't pay it all but one can assume her credit line is of the charts. Also she must have paid like $180k to start the mortgage.

Let's get back to the dreadful success rate of qashin U.K. Somali inhabitants.

What is wrong with you people ?

It is a known fact that 80 Somalis lay down on the train tracks a year out of depression.

The place rains cats and dogs on a daily basis. It's gloomy and has suffocating High unemployment. :susp::susp:They are so unemployed that they have weddings on Mondays, Tuesday's and Wednesdays.

79% of them get marry at 18 and it's is becoming a tradition over there to move in with hooyo's council home while the new couple wait for their own council home ( subsidized home). Their dream is to fly to turkey for vacation for $120 budget airline While their counterpart couples in North America dream about buying a home, paying off student loans and buying hooyo a brand new Mercedes.

Tolaaaaaay! Tolaaaay! Waan ku qasaarney our people in the U.K.

Heck @waraabe was born in the U.K. but has a fob accent, it's weird manne.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Most of them are concentrated in London and that city suffers from a housing bubble. A box is sold for a million dollars.

If all US Somalis lived in NYC the same low home ownership would occur.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Most of them are concentrated in London and that city suffers from a housing bubble. A box is sold for a million dollars.

If all US Somalis lived in NYC the same low home ownership would occur.

Why is it still 0% in Cardiff and Birmingham and manchester

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Families got houses in London, Cardiff and Liverpool but they bought the houses way back. Only way you can buy a house now is to get a council house and get a discount.

A whole generation across the world grew up in Public housing, and they are starting to emerge slowly into the middle class.

The Xoolos took the Airways for awhile and things are about to change. I just hope more and more Somalis couples focus on Dual household income. If your wife makes £60 and you make £60 that's £120k before taxes. Somali couples you are mentioning are the ones who don't work together. All these young girls getting pressured to get married after Uni with debt is a buzz kill to personal development as well.

I see tons of affordable flats on here:
http://m.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/flat...ndon&results_sort=lowest_price&radius=0&pn=28

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A whole generation across the world grew up in Public housing, and they are starting to emerge slowly into the middle class.

The Xoolos took the Airways for awhile and things are about to change. I just hope more and more Somalis couples focus on Dual household income. If your wife makes £60 and you make £60 that's £120k before taxes. Somali couples you are mentioning are the ones who don't work together. All these young girls getting pressured to get married after Uni with debt is a buzz kill to personal development as well.

I see tons of affordable flats on here:
http://m.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/flat...ndon&results_sort=lowest_price&radius=0&pn=28

You do understand that 90% of them are unemployed just like you. THey roam around Turkey and Morocca like you roam around the Far East. So tell me how they can even work to earn $120k. It's not feasible in the environment they live in. The place is a small island. It's not like Canada where you can fly to Edmonton to work at the oil sands

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't know how it works in the UK but here my parents were denied home ownership time and time again due to our income. We finally got one a few years ago, thing is we had to move into a small city because home ownership closer to my old neighborhood was very expensive. Also like I've mentioned before there are absolutely no Somali people where I live, though tbh that's actually a plus for my parents
:kendrickcry:
I think there was also a fear of losing Section 8 status just in case. My hooyo applied for Section 8 in one town about a decade ago and we're still on the waiting list, even though we probably won't go there anytime soon

You're very honest kid, I figured you're not an MJ. I have never come across people who are full of inflated ego than them.

You live in Cali ?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
You're very honest kid, I figured you're not an MJ. I have never come across people who are full of inflated ego than them.

You live in Cali ?
Yes I live in California, I'm not an MJ but are they known for having big egos? I feel like I'm learning more about tribal stereotypes the more I stay here
:ohhh:

You do understand that 90% of them are unemployed just like you. THey roam around Turkey and Morocca like you roam around the Far East. So tell me how they can even work to earn $120k. It's not feasible in the environment they live in. The place is a small island. It's not like Canada where you can fly to Edmonton to work at the oil sands

You're right the self employed are viewed unemployed. Especially in the Somali community. :meleshame:

Somalis couples must focus on "Income being the Outcome". If you have to get a part-time gig after work or on weekends, get the wife to flip shit on Etsy to hippies, put 20-30k in the market on some ETFs, or even invest in a little cash cow in Somalia. The list is endless.

There's a major earthquake happening in the diaspora. It's the haves-and-havenots. Qabil can't safe anyone when it comes to building equity abroad through, property, investing and small business.

I just need to be around Somali winners, who climbed up the tax brackets.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes I live in California, I'm not an MJ but are they known for having big egos? I feel like I'm learning more about tribal stereotypes the more I stay here
:ohhh:

Don't learn these nonsense adeer!
You're pure and don't poison your mind.

Listen,
I'm assuming you live in San Jose.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're right the self employed are viewed unemployed. Especially in the Somali community. :meleshame:

Somalis couples must focus on "Income being the Outcome". If you have to get a part-time gig after work or on weekends, get the wife to flip shit on Etsy to hippies, put 20-30k in the market on some ETFs, or even invest in a little cash cow in Somalia. The list is endless.

There's a major earthquake happening in the diaspora. It's the haves-and-havenots. Qabil can't safe anyone when it comes to building equity abroad through, property, investing and small business.

I just need to be around Somali winners, who climbed up the tax brackets.

Ninyahoow maalinba maalinta ku xigta wad ka soo dareysaa.

When will I appear on your vlog?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That was my hometown, yes, but I moved out a few years ago.
And I won't let the stereotypes get to me, I'm just surprised at how specific they can get

Horta are you a female ? If you're a male, get outa my face !

I don't know how it works in the UK but here my parents were denied home ownership time and time again due to our income. We finally got one a few years ago, thing is we had to move into a small city because home ownership closer to my old neighborhood was very expensive. Also like I've mentioned before there are absolutely no Somali people where I live, though tbh that's actually a plus for my parents
:kendrickcry:
I think there was also a fear of losing Section 8 status just in case. My hooyo applied for Section 8 in one town about a decade ago and we're still on the waiting list, even though we probably won't go there anytime soon

:friendhug:That's warms my heart.

I bet they don't talk to thier somali friends now because they are viewed as hell bound heathens.

Once I seen homes in MN for like fuckin 90k-- 130k. It blew my mind, I didn't know what area it was in but it's still beats section8 housing.

Help your parents renovate and pay down on the equity. Once they sell it, they will get qualified easier as they have much more to pay down.

It's because it's expensive. Besides there are hardly any homes anyway since they're being taken by foreign investors like Russia and Qatar or of immigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending