Why do u have a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is Halima Ahmed who is a political activist.

This picture of her is so regal and sophisticated, and I chose it because she has a classical Somali beauty.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
3512.jpg

View attachment 45529
Please don’t do it again.

Of another person as your dp?
Do u like them?
What do u admire about those people?

I can’t get myself to post a pic of another person... I just think it’s too weak, like why do u have to have a pic, of a person that doesn’t even know u? It’s so sad wallahi. Anyways, just curious.

I like muse bixi because he is a fine old isaaq man and farmajo is my other bae too. I like the idea of somaliweyne therefore this photo means a lot to me.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Otto Von Bismarck
A Prussian statesman who dominated German and European affairs from the 1860s until 1890 and was the first Chancellor of the German Empire between 1871 and 1890.
Germany was once divided like Somalia but 100 times worse but were able to unify and change world history.
The position of Prussia in Germany will not be determined by its liberalism but by its power ... Prussia must concentrate its strength and hold it for the favourable moment, which has already come and gone several times. Since the treaties of Vienna, our frontiers have been ill-designed for a healthy body politic. Not through speeches and majority decisions will the great questions of the day be decided - that was the great mistake of 1848 and 1849 - but by iron and blood. - Otto

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts