Why do u have a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I admire the guy in my dp with the click of a camera and the uploading of a video he can make whole subclans fight/despise each other or form coalitions. That’s what I call power. On top of that he gets to mount all upcoming somali female singers while looking like that with his pot belly. Rag rag dhalay iga dah

Have a little shame. :susp:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Siyad barre was a legend
"Legend"
rwVGW.gif

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Of another person as your dp?
Do u like them?
What do u admire about those people?

I can’t get myself to post a pic of another person... I just think it’s too weak, like why do u have to have a pic, of a person that doesn’t even know u? It’s so sad wallahi. Anyways, just curious.

Have people irl told you anything regarding sspot since you have your picture in here?

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Do u like them?

I can’t get myself to post a pic of another person... I just think it’s too weak, like why do u have to have a pic, of a person that doesn’t even know u? It’s so sad wallahi. Anyways, just curious.

You look very greasy on your dp, were you sweating?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
It's this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_Haji_Ismail_Galal

His books used to be on my awoowo's bookshelf.
As a kid I used to be quite obsessed with yeedhis(spelling dictation) and his books(and the dhanxiir newspapers lol) used to be my favorite sources for finding new words to learn.

Yes, I like and respect him. I think he's the best thing that happened to Somalis tbh. I respect the other af soomali council members as well, but not to the same extent as him because firstly, I'm not really familiar with their works and secondly, he's a close relative and both of my grandfathers knew him really well. Both him & my paternal grandfather passed away in Jiddah around the same time, AUN.

My maternal awoowe whom was a teacher worked with him a lot. My awoowe actively took part in ololihii far soomaliga in the 70s. He was one of the many reer waqooyi that went to koonfurta to teach soomali. He later got promoted to wasiirka wasaarada waxbarashada in one of the southern gobols, I won't mention which one because that would be is-qarxin.

:yacadiim:Wa kaas dee. "Sad" kuye, the only sad thing here is you rejecting Harvard.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do u like them?

I can’t get myself to post a pic of another person... I just think it’s too weak, like why do u have to have a pic, of a person that doesn’t even know u? It’s so sad wallahi. Anways, just curious.

3512.jpg

upload_2018-5-18_19-21-45.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-18_19-20-45.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-18_19-20-45.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 150
  • upload_2018-5-18_19-20-55.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-18_19-20-55.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 189
  • upload_2018-5-18_19-21-9.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-18_19-21-9.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 180
  • upload_2018-5-18_19-21-29.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-18_19-21-29.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 176

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Retrospectro is funny as hell and I like beckys. He was on an episode of Atlanta where he was a 35 year old white man. The picture I have as my DP is him being a white man from the show

I admire the guy in my dp with the click of a camera and the uploading of a video he can make whole subclans fight/despise each other or form coalitions. That’s what I call power. On top of that he gets to mount all upcoming somali female singers while looking like that with his pot belly. Rag rag dhalay iga dah
ninkas rag waye .im still waiting for him to do a long interview with dabacsar .that would be hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending