Why do the American diaspora tend to be more successful than the UK ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Australia is practically a social democracy welfare state and has the most successful Western Somali diaspora.

:manny:
Yeah the only Aussie Somalis I came across is you and @DR OSMAN in this site and you guys are pretty intelligent mashallah. I’m planning to move there after studies. How easy would it be to move there?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yeah the only Aussie Somalis I came across is you and @DR OSMAN in this site and you guys are pretty intelligent mashallah. I’m planning to move there after studies. How easy would it be to move there?

If you’re educated, it’s not difficult to get a skilled visa.

Somali Americans have a more liberal political and pro education view. Being an activist, educating yourself, and integrating with society without losing your culture and religion is key for us. Y'all let the likes of Ustadh Abdulrahman Hassan and his Salafi mob marry your daughter with exconvicts, tell's you elections are haram, joining politics is haram, and you wonder why y'all are behind. Bro even once said soccer is haram.

This shit is so cringe....
walaal wallahi look at liverpool football club these men treat football as their religion they even fight and swear at the opposition as if they are defending their own daughter. This is the environment and passion some english men have for the sport .Many kids ik take football too seriously and is even shocking to see that they cant name 10 sahabas but can tell the life story of multiple football stars. Supporting a club is ok but it shouldnt be taken to extreme like english supporters who treat it as their own deen.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
walaal wallahi look at liverpool football club these men treat football as their religion they even fight and swear at the opposition as if they are defending their own daughter. This is the environment and passion some english men have for the sport .Many kids ik take football too seriously and is even shocking to see that they cant name 10 sahabas but can tell the life story of multiple football stars. Supporting a club is ok but it shouldnt be taken to extreme like english supporters who treat it as their own deen.

Calm down, football is essentially qabyaalad for English people.

They’re faaning over which English tuulo is best.

Calm down, football is essentially qabyaalad for English people.

They’re faaning over which English tuulo is best.
I see it for wat it is these cadaans legit prostate to their best player and have a weekly ritual of going to a pub and watch a game while behaving degenerately .Go to a park and ask a muslim kid his teams lineup he will say it in 10 seconds but will have trouble asking him questions about the deen. I think it is taken to seriously by english men and is worse then what it seems and many actions done regularly by these tryhard fans is against our deen.
-wearing jerseys with beer/alchol brands or betting which many clubs do
-imitating kuffar (some kids take these players as idols or inspiration)
Players are casually called gods or even praised like ones (example: Matt le tissier Le god) This is the guy fans would prostate too pure shirk

I have nothing against the sport my family watch games from to time to time but looking at these cadaan nacaasiin their actions are clearly haram. Also the premier league pushes the lgbtq agenda even a egyptian legend mohammed aboutrika spoke against it from an islamic pov and got in trouble from the league itself

North American Somalis are no different to reer Europe in terms of crime, education, and living in the projects, the only difference is that America don't hand out welfare easily you are forced to work there or be homeless hence why you hear a lot of Somalis there doing minimum paid jobs and very few Somalis in higher position jobs, they have no choice but to do well. Where's in Europe welfare is claimed by the majority of Somalis that's why we aren't a successful diaspora. We know we aren't going to be homeless if we don't look for work thanks to ceydh.

Somalis in the UK are embarrassing. Just the other day, a Somali kid on reddit was talking about how he and other Somalis are bullied by the Arabs at his school for being Somali. SubhanAllah, I was shocked. They were Yemenis too.
show me the thread like what was the title because I refuse to believe a yemeni midget that look like a meerkat would bully a somali.

Somalis in the UK are embarrassing. Just the other day, a Somali kid on reddit was talking about how he and other Somalis are bullied by the Arabs at his school for being Somali. SubhanAllah, I was shocked. They were Yemenis too.
Same I remember first time I heard of reer UK getting bullied I was baffled to say the least, so jileec :susp: so poor :susp: @Basic bls exblained why is UK losing?

btw hope your well!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
North American Somalis are no different to reer Europe in terms of crime, education, and living in the projects, the only difference is that America don't hand out welfare easily you are forced to work there or be homeless hence why you hear a lot of Somalis there doing minimum paid jobs and very few Somalis in higher position jobs, they have no choice but to do well. Where's in Europe welfare is claimed by the majority of Somalis that's why we aren't a successful diaspora. We know we aren't going to be homeless if we don't look for work thanks to ceydh.

u got that right. Even tho here in America if u have children, your housing is set. But they watch u like a hawk. But for single people which is majority of Somalis--- your fuuto is forced to work and work u do, and of course in the end it is good for u because your bank account becomes pretty

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
USA despite the racial issues and Canada are much better for immigrants then european countries. Much easier to access high paying jobs, politics and education ( college ). If you got the workrate in America you can make it. It also helps both of these countries are more diverse then european ones.

Also north american and uk diaspora have the largest numbers. Us and canada combined probably have more somalis then the Uk which is the single largest diaspora.

Other then the success in politics, north american diaspora have the same issues as we have here in Europe.

Political success doesn’t necessarily translate to economical and educational success, I don’t know in what metric outside siyaasad NAs are better then the europeans.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
USA despite the racial issues and Canada are much better for immigrants then european countries. Much easier to access high paying jobs, politics and education ( college ). If you got the workrate in America you can make it. It also helps both of these countries are more diverse then european ones.

Also north american and uk diaspora have the largest numbers. Us and canada combined probably have more somalis then the Uk which is the single largest diaspora.

Other then the success in politics, north american diaspora have the same issues as we have here in Europe.

Political success doesn’t necessarily translate to economical and educational success, I don’t know in what metric outside siyaasad NAs are better then the europeans.

Canada I get but any migrant moving to the US is shooting themselves in the foot.

It’s worse than Europe for economic mobility, numerous studies have shown this.

Somali migrants will be more successful in Pakistan than the US, no joke.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I see it for wat it is these cadaans legit prostate to their best player and have a weekly ritual of going to a pub and watch a game while behaving degenerately .Go to a park and ask a muslim kid his teams lineup he will say it in 10 seconds but will have trouble asking him questions about the deen. I think it is taken to seriously by english men and is worse then what it seems and many actions done regularly by these tryhard fans is against our deen.
-wearing jerseys with beer/alchol brands or betting which many clubs do
-imitating kuffar (some kids take these players as idols or inspiration)
Players are casually called gods or even praised like ones (example: Matt le tissier Le god) This is the guy fans would prostate too pure shirk

I have nothing against the sport my family watch games from to time to time but looking at these cadaan nacaasiin their actions are clearly haram. Also the premier league pushes the lgbtq agenda even a egyptian legend mohammed aboutrika spoke against it from an islamic pov and got in trouble from the league itself

Have you been to the FKD sub forum, they have a sicker obsession.

The kacaanists, the USC fanboys and the Puntland extremists are all jahanam bound.

u got that right. Even tho here in America if u have children, your housing is set. But they watch u like a hawk. But for single people which is majority of Somalis--- your fuuto is forced to work and work u do, and of course in the end it is good for u because your bank account becomes pretty
the UK needs to cut welfare in the future and cut welfare if you have more than 2 children this will force somalis to achieve higher and stop reproducing too many children.

this isn't true the Somali population in the UK alone has way bigger population than US somali population, Somalis are mainly concentrated in MN, and Colombus with decent numbers, outside of those places somalis are virtually unknown wheras in the UK the Somali population is everywhere in heavy numbers. And there's honestly no difference between the western somali diaspora, not a single western country has a majority successful somali diaspora.

Very good points, UK Somalis are the most religious in the west out of all of us not saying they’re perfect but they didn’t assimilate like the rest of the Somalis did. Canadian Somalis & American Somalis assimilated fully that’s why we have the most dhaqancelis kids when it comes to deen and culture in the west over here in North America which is the not a bad thing given the fact that it paid off with success in our hosting countries

I think Somalis in the UK who are on this Salafi wave should try to move to saudi or anywhere around the gulf, they’ll never excel in the UK with this mindset.
They will and I know several salafi Somalis here who are rich

the UK needs to cut welfare in the future and cut welfare if you have more than 2 children this will force somalis to achieve higher and stop reproducing too many children.
You make it Somalis are the only ones on welfare. If Uk cut safety net the poverty level would sky rocket. We would become like America

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They will and I know several salafi Somalis here who are rich

So Somali americans are screwed by being given the richness of this dunya and the uk in their poverty are working for the heavens??? I always knew i wanted to be in the UK

WHY AM "I" HERE - IN -AMERICA YAAAQEE??

Last edited:
Canada I get but any migrant moving to the US is shooting themselves in the foot.

It’s worse than Europe for economic mobility, numerous studies have shown this.

Somali migrants will be more successful in Pakistan than the US, no joke.
Worse for economic mobility if your white.

Don't forget European countries are like 80-90% white.

It's very difficult to advance in Europe as a non-white Muslim.For example it's legal in most European countries to decline a women a job cos she wears a hijab.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
When they could've went to University, they were told that it was haram and now they fall bait to this scheme. Intersomali knife crime and us being hoodlums is what the likes of Salafis like Dawah Man and Abdul Rahman Hassan prosper off of.

Now he wants to call out Ilhan Omar..

He creates the delusion of trying to Survive in a Non-Muslim country

This idiot should go to his hometown in Mataban, Somalia were Al Shabab taxes according to his version of Sharia and how ironically his blood uncle was an Al Shabab leader.

View attachment 211842

these insufferable welfare suckers are against ppl who do things for their community like ilhan omar or linda Sarsur.

You make it Somalis are the only ones on welfare. If Uk cut safety net the poverty level would sky rocket. We would become like America
i know others are on it but older somalis makeup the majority maybe I'm being drastic with the welfare cut but when it comes to having more than 3 children they need to cut anymore hand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending