Why do the American diaspora tend to be more successful than the UK ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
In light of the young somali man Hamza warfa who has recently been giving a high government position in Bidens administration (mashallah), I have been thinking about something which was lingering in my mind for some time. Why are the diaspora of the states so much more successful than the UK ones? This isnt just Somalis. Nigerians in the US tend to be more successful and attend university at much higher rates than their UK counterparts as well as Pakistanis. For example, it’s extremely rare to find a Pakistani born in the States who is a gang member or hasn’t attended university however it’s very common in the UK. Ofc this isn’t the case for everyone. I’m 22 and also from the UK and I’m currently studying for a Masters amongst other things and I know a huge amount of successful and educated somalis but why don’t we produce the likes of Ilhan omar or Hamza warfa despite there being more Somalis in the UK compared to USA?

Hmmm, i think it's because the UK is a very classist society. It's very hard to climb up the ladder. It's part of the "old world", so to speak.

America, Canada, Australia are the New World. The land of opportunities. People from all over the world come to America, Canada, Australia seeking opportunities they didn't have in their homeland. There isn't the old world classism in these countries that exists in Europe.

Last edited:
The uk has had its time, Every empire must fall and collapse at one point. America is still currently at its prime but will be a shadow of itself later. New world powers are taking over now, immigrant groups should migrate there for better chances of being successful.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Because in general it's far far easier to succeed in America than the UK because it's a nation built for immigrants to do well in. It's also a far wealthier nation

That's it, there's nothing special aboout the somalis in the states

Zapfox1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never knew Somalis in Canada are doing big things. Maybe because of all the reer henny antics that come out that place is all I hear about
🤣
scamming hip-hop GIF

Zapfox1

Because in general it's far far easier to succeed in America than the UK because it's a nation built for immigrants to do well in. It's also a far wealthier nation

That's it, there's nothing special aboout the somalis in the states
Yeah here in London the pay is so low compared to the expensive lifestyle in the city. That could explain it as well. America is the land of opportunity. Even Same careers , the IS tends to pay more

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I never knew Somalis in Canada are doing big things. Maybe because of all the reer henny antics that come out that place is all I hear about
🤣
scamming hip-hop GIF

Somalis drink in all countries but Somalis in Canada are just honest about it.

Somalis in the UK are embarrassing. Just the other day, a Somali kid on reddit was talking about how he and other Somalis are bullied by the Arabs at his school for being Somali. SubhanAllah, I was shocked. They were Yemenis too.

Somali Americans have a more liberal political and pro education view. Being an activist, educating yourself, and integrating with society without losing your culture and religion is key for us. Y'all let the likes of Ustadh Abdulrahman Hassan and his Salafi mob marry your daughter with exconvicts, tell's you elections are haram, joining politics is haram, and you wonder why y'all are behind. Bro even once said soccer is haram.

This shit is so cringe....

Last edited:
When they could've went to University, they were told that it was haram and now they fall bait to this scheme. Intersomali knife crime and us being hoodlums is what the likes of Salafis like Dawah Man and Abdul Rahman Hassan prosper off of.

Now he wants to call out Ilhan Omar..

He creates the delusion of trying to Survive in a Non-Muslim country

This idiot should go to his hometown in Mataban, Somalia were Al Shabab taxes according to his version of Sharia and how ironically his blood uncle was an Al Shabab leader.

1642045187185.png

Last edited:
In light of the young somali man Hamza warfa who has recently been giving a high government position in Bidens administration (mashallah), I have been thinking about something which was lingering in my mind for some time. Why are the diaspora of the states so much more successful than the UK ones? This isnt just Somalis. Nigerians in the US tend to be more successful and attend university at much higher rates than their UK counterparts as well as Pakistanis. For example, it’s extremely rare to find a Pakistani born in the States who is a gang member or hasn’t attended university however it’s very common in the UK. Ofc this isn’t the case for everyone. I’m 22 and also from the UK and I’m currently studying for a Masters amongst other things and I know a huge amount of successful and educated somalis but why don’t we produce the likes of Ilhan omar or Hamza warfa despite there being more Somalis in the UK compared to USA?
It's harder for foreigners to travel to the states serving as a filter for the lower class/ghetto in comparison to Europe that can be accessed by foot.

There goal isn't to get kids back on the deen, It's to have them on the streets and make them dependent of them. That is why the resort to quickly calling out any group that doesn't agree with them and refute them. I've noticed they only teach kids refutations.

These lot are funny as hell. There whole Dawah is refutation and being funded by the Saudi government to do Ummrah and call out other government.

-In a nutshell, what's holding the U.K Somalis back is the youth following the Salafi movement which won't give any voice to the Somalis in politics, face in education, and a vison for the future.

Last edited:
There goal isn't to get kids back on the deen, It's to have them on the streets and make them dependent of them. That is why the resort to quickly calling out any group that doesn't agree with them and refute them. I've noticed they only teach kids refutations.
u dont know anything about ustaadh aburahman hassan or dawahman.
Ur just speaking out of ignorance
U dont understand how hard it is to help brothers off the streets
What have u done for the somali community? What have you done for the muslim community?
How many orphans and children without guidance have u helped? How many muslims have u helped?
What have u done for this ummah?
U need to learn when to shut your mouth, slandering people, You act like the hypocrites at the time of the prophet ﷺ, all u have to do is slander and backbite people when u have done nothing urself.
If they wanted kids on the streets they would spend all their money on buying venues to provide events for them, u questioning their intention is disgusting, r u Allah to be questioning ppls intentions when they have shown no reason for u to question it?
Ilhan omar supports lgtbq and hangs out with trannies, Lut AS wife was punished by Allah bc she supported the gay ppl, Ilhan omar is not a good representation of somalis
Uve noticed they only teach kids "refutations", u dont know anything, They teach much more than that, but ppl like u who bring doubts in people if they dont have a refutation they will not know what to say.
U dont even believe hijab exists in Islam, ur views are an embarresment, every scholar in history disagrees with u about hijab yet u think ur better than every single one of them.

Muslims getting into politics will always make them have to give up their deen, it doesnt take a smart person to know this, all politics is corrupt, and in the west, getting into stuff that necessitates u engage in haram is against Islam.
Ur so deluded by the dunya its emberrising

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

These lot are funny as hell. There whole Dawah is refutation and being funded by the Saudi government to do Ummrah and call out other government.

-In a nutshell, what's holding the U.K Somalis back is the youth following the Salafi movement which won't give any voice to the Somalis in politics, face in education, and a vison for the future.
Very good points, UK Somalis are the most religious in the west out of all of us not saying they’re perfect but they didn’t assimilate like the rest of the Somalis did. Canadian Somalis & American Somalis assimilated fully that’s why we have the most dhaqancelis kids when it comes to deen and culture in the west over here in North America which is the not a bad thing given the fact that it paid off with success in our hosting countries

I think Somalis in the UK who are on this Salafi wave should try to move to saudi or anywhere around the gulf, they’ll never excel in the UK with this mindset.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Somali Americans have a more liberal political and pro education view. Being an activist, educating yourself, and integrating with society without losing your culture and religion is key for us. Y'all let the likes of Ustadh Abdulrahman Hassan and his Salafi mob marry your daughter with exconvicts, tell's you elections are haram, joining politics is haram, and you wonder why y'all are behind. Bro even once said soccer is haram.

This shit is so cringe....
Fully integrating yourself in western society means it's impossible to ensure your progeny are still Muslims. They'd be watered down in their deen, now it's one thing to acknowledge that and believe doing better socio-economically is worth the trade off, but don't come here with this Bs narrative of 'Liberal v salafi Muslims'. It's dishonest.

Imma have to ask your qabil and if you're a Muslim

Fully integrating yourself in western society means it's impossible to ensure your progeny are still Muslims. They'd be watered down in their deen, now it's one thing to acknowledge that and believe doing better socio-economically is worth the trade off, but don't come here with this Bs narrative of 'Liberal v salafi Muslims'. It's dishonest.

Imma have to ask your qabil and if you're a Muslim
he thinks being orthodox muslim=Part of salafi movement
Btw the scholars he follows are himself. Hes sheikh alislam fawzi. he studied under sheikh google, he has surpassed every sheikh in history with his knowledge.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Opportunity. The moment u put your foot in American soil-- the air itself gives you hope of abundant opportunities. U start to feel the largeness of the roads, the comfort of blending in a multi racial communities, the air of freedom, the ease of access of countless job opportunities. Heck in your first month u can find yourself with a job and suddenly earning crazy money even if u dont have a degree. The society is so large and diverse, who u r does not matter. It only matters to u how driven u r.

Keo

VIP
Somalis in the UK are embarrassing. Just the other day, a Somali kid on reddit was talking about how he and other Somalis are bullied by the Arabs at his school for being Somali. SubhanAllah, I was shocked. They were Yemenis too.
Probably 🧢 there ain’t even that many Arabs in the UK. Yemenis are miskin and short.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Australia is practically a social democracy welfare state and has the most successful Western Somali diaspora.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts