Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Kenya

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Both

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
South africans have the biggest inferiority complex out of all they hate themselves, I remember that tag they started making it Somalia vs SA and everyone sided with Somalis lool they got hella triggered

We’ve done more for those savages than the other way around. And how do they repay us? They burn our people alive to this day. f*ck those Bantu pieces of shit.
We helped them get liberated as well only to be treated like trash once again inferiority complex is a bad trait, cadaans dislike them, coloured people dislike them and khoisan as well(them as in the bantus).

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
We’ve done more for those savages than the other way around. And how do they repay us? They burn our people alive to this day. f*ck those Bantu pieces of shit.

Only tiny fraction who are poor are responsible for the crimes. When Somalis leave the ghettos they are not harmed

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Why would you care from people who never had any sort of civilisation and tribe? These people were HUNTERS and GATHERES. No need to add more.
Inferior humonoids.
Their opinion is useless.

South Africans are ugly asf
They are so pressed about us. Look at this one:
They are just jealous. After seeing all those pretty Somali girls on the tag, it must have made their jealousy kick into overdrive. It's beyond laughable how they try to assure themselves that they are better looking than us.
:hillarybiz:

They are so pressed about us. Look at this one:
They are just jealous. After seeing all those pretty Somali girls on the tag, it must have made their jealousy kick into overdrive. It's beyond laughable how they try to assure themselves that they are better looking than us.
:hillarybiz:
Exactly, its pure jealousy

Kratos

Sonder
I remember that tag. Many of them were using photos of miskeen Somali Bantus in IDP camps to make fun of us. Little did they know they were insulting themselves lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending