Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Kenya

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Both

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dumbfuck insulted her own Madow race lmao...
:russ::dead:

The truth is they have an inferiority complex not just towards Somalis, but also to Ethiopians & Eritreans. They are a pathetic race.

Last edited:
Things that may not be true can be made if you repeat them long and often enough, therefore, always repeat statements that will give your race a status and an advantage. That is how the White man has built up his system of superiority. He is always telling you he is superior and he has written history and literature to prove it. You must do the same.”

– Marcus Garvey

This dumbfuck insulted her own Madow people/race lmao...
:russ::dead:

The truth is they have an inferiority complex not just towards Somalis, but also to Ethiopians & Eritreans.
They are definitely jealous, but their obsession with us is so weird to me. These Madows don't slander the Habesha, Oromo, Afar, etc. the way they slander us. Why are they so obsessed with us specifically?
:draketf:

They are definitely jealous, but their obsession with us is so weird to me. These Madows don't slander the Habesha, Oromo, Afar, etc. the way they slander us. Why are they so obsessed with us specifically?
:draketf:
I guess its because Somalis are the largest Cushite/Horner community in South Africa. Although, i have seen videos of SA Madows launch racial attacks against Ethios as well.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
These south african xoolo are so jealous of how somalis in their country work well together and create businesses

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
there obsession is scary and a sign of mental illness as if a somali gives a care about some dirty subhumans who just got freed from apartheid. I wish cadaan recolonized these bastards and wipe them out.

f*ck Afro-Centrism Inshallah when Somalia becomes great again please let these 30 years of suffering, war, and famine. Be a Lesson to us that these Madow are not a friend but an outsider and enemy to our people and sovereignty.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The native believe they are better than them but the other group is more successful and while they live in poverty. They feel entitled to success but bring nothing of value or are welling to put up the work. So instead of competing with other group they, choose to take them down with them because they would rather see no-one other them successed.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I love Southern African women. I haven't been with a South African one but the surrounding countries like Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana got blessed bodies. I love them and they love me :banderas:

South Africans xenophobic behavior is not only limited towards Somalis. They are xenophobic towards all Africans including their neighbors.

I really hate South Africans. They discriminate against international Africans students who are staying in their countries temporary and they once killed a Tanzanian PhD student

But they treat white and Indians like royalty.

Trash

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
They should worry more about getting back the lands whites stole from them than the physical features of somalis....what a great show of misplaced priorities and inferiority complex?
:mjlol:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Hard to really believe the somali govt. stood up for these people and the fucking Arabs when they were starving and shit. Wallahi the kindness of somalis is truely a weakness.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I find it hilarious that they use a picture of a monkey to resemble a Somali.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181201-232140_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181201-232140_Samsung Internet.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending