why do some xalimo's pick caribbean/west african reverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Somali Bantus are too miskeen for em :francis:
B85BDA78-902F-4F58-9868-B327A685F1E2.jpeg

do you think its more likely they went, hey I want to marry a Madow, who should I pick? I think I'll go with the Jamaican, they're my favorite Madow

or they met a jamaican/west african muslim guy and wanted to marry that specific guy...

people don't pick races, they pick individuals

do you think its more likely they went, hey I want to marry a Madow, who should I pick? I think I'll go with the Jamaican, they're my favorite Madow

or they met a jamaican/west african muslim guy and wanted to marry that specific guy...

people don't pick races, they pick individuals
bit of both. But I also think most Somali guys are not as thirsty as black guys who will go for anything. so a lot of times its not even they married a Madow. Its that no somali guy showed interest and they went with the choice they had. I do think some Somali girls want to move away from somali buuq and think marrying an ajnabi is easier. But a lot of them has been burned as well. They forget you dont marry a person, you marry into a family and community and a lot of their divorce comes from clash with the other persons family and traditions

bit of both. But I also think most Somali guys are not as thirsty as black guys who will go for anything. so a lot of times its not even they married a Madow. Its that no somali guy showed interest and they went with the choice they had. I do think some Somali girls want to move away from somali buuq and think marrying an ajnabi is easier. But a lot of them has been burned as well. They forget you dont marry a person, you marry into a family and community and a lot of their divorce comes from clash with the other persons family and traditions
I get all that, I was addressing the weird notion on here that people have of ajnabi marriages. Someone will say something like "if you're going to go for an ajnabi at least go for one that xyz" or whatever. it a bit silly because people marry someone because they like that particular person, and yeah their culture or phenotype might be part of this package, but I doubt there is any person on this earth that marries with the sole intention of marrying a different race for a specific reason, get what I mean?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lmao
Stop pussy policing. If it’s not your sister or a family member, why do you care who she marries or spreads her legs for? I could care less if balloon addict batuulo goes on a “girls trip” to Columbia to get her back broken and marry a revert lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending