Why do some Somalis asskiss blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSomali

Were set
I have noticed that it is mainly the Somalis from North America who claim blacknimo. I guess it is due to their close proximity to adoons in their section 8 housing.

Meanwhile Somalis in Europe stay well clear of that nonsense :salute:
I was writing down the cencus the government gave. I just wrote for nationality, Pakistani.

Well if u must know since you all talk about us so much i just figured that it's only right to contribute from time to time.

Keep ur conversations here to terror, fgm, sand quality and bananas ect and there would be no need for me to be here.

Btw the first time I ever interacted with a Somali was in a Caribbean forum to which he came to spread Somali good will.

Jeesto

VIP
Well if u must know since you all talk about us so much i just figured that it's only right to contribute from time to time.

Keep ur conversations here to terror, fgm, sand quality and bananas ect and there would be no need for me to be here.

Btw the first time I ever interacted with a Somali was in a Caribbean forum to which he came to spread Somali good will.
Daanyeerkan yaa soo daayey? Someone needs in dib xadhiga ugu xidho:pachah1:

Jeesto

VIP
Walls walla hack spit to u too modifacka.

Unless of course ur saying something nice then I take it back.
Bro i am literally one of the nices people on this site:ayaanswag: I said we could learn one or two things from you people and that these niggas should stop hating on Blacks and mind their own business:samwelcome:

Bro i am literally one of the nices people on this site:ayaanswag: I said we could learn one or two things from you people and that these niggas should stop hating on Blacks and mind their own business:samwelcome:
warya niin iska dhig and stand behind what you said :siilaanyolaugh:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Members of Somalispot, I'm going to introduce you to some guidelines on dealing with Mr. Iyandi here.
:dabcasar:

1) Read his post
2) Laugh
3) Carry on with your day
:fittytousand:

I've seen them make excuses after excuses.

Even some members on here asskiss madows. Madows don't even care about each other and you expect them to ride for you? Somalis should be Somalis. Stop acting black and stop begging the black people.

I support them from a distance but I will never claim their struggles. You've ignorant SJW obese and ugly chicks claiming Somalis were slaved by Italy.
Only decent post you've ever made.

I've seen them make excuses after excuses.

Even some members on here asskiss madows. Madows don't even care about each other and you expect them to ride for you? Somalis should be Somalis. Stop acting black and stop begging the black people.

I support them from a distance but I will never claim their struggles. You've ignorant SJW obese and ugly chicks claiming Somalis were slaved by Italy.
Why do you pretend to be a good poster

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think in America where everything is black and white, its easier for Somali youth to identify with them.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts