Why do some Somali men think this is a flex or its cool to be in "gangs"

We always call out blm xalimos, but how come gangbanger abdis or wannabe tyrone faraxs are never called out

These comments were left under a video talking about african gangs in the UK

Not to mention how embarrasing their comments are

mmmk.PNG

These lot were bullied in high school and think by acting tough and joining gangs they think their "cool". I cant tell you how many somali dudes look up to "somali rappers" and make the most loser songs ever. Not to mention fighting over postcodes

kkk.PNG

Another embarrasing abdi thinking these gangs make him "tough"

You know who is tough, people who go to school and live lawful lives

I blame it on Madows. They usually target new up and coming ethnics forcing the young ones to join gangs in order to defend their families.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Bcs being a gangbanger is seen as peak masculinity unfortunately for some of these boys.

Traditional lamagoodle culture is not too different to the ganglife but you city and town people probably can't relate. He's just doing what his awoowe used to

I feel like bringing in a brigrade and wiping these scums out, teenagers or not. Crime being glorified is because of hood culture, I believe a military intervention will stamp out these insects out.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Traditional lamagoodle culture is not too different to the ganglife but you city and town people probably can't relate. He's just doing what his awoowe used to
Awoowe got his clan to shank up mandem who stole his camels.
Now his grandson in Europe is doing the same thing with his gang stabbing up rival postcodes

Awoowe got his clan to shank up mandem who stole his camels.
Now his grandson in Europe is doing the same thing with his gang stabbing up rival postcodes
Tuulos became postal codes reerka became mandem gangs became qabiils afros became twists and geels became lacaag. Welcome to 21st century Farax's

Trending