why do (some) somali dudes find a way to be hella weird?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
whenever i see a tweet with more than 1 likes that also mentions somali, i already know 9 times out of 10 there will be a doqon exhibiting nacasnimo there, commenting weirdo sht. why yall like this? Is it a humiliation kink? He sounds like this site user
5EA4D390-9CB3-4960-930D-F68AB70F3151.jpeg

Who looks at this and says ‘mashallah he is reducing my people incestous nature’??

x z

Why do you care? Log off and resume reality.

Where did i imply i cared? Tell your brethren to stop moving like corny loser rejects on socials saaxib.

I’m just highlighting yall weirdo ness

whenever i see a tweet with more than 1 likes that also mentions somali, i already know 9 times out of 10 there will be a doqon exhibiting nacasnimo there, commenting weirdo sht. why yall like this? Is it a humiliation kink? He sounds like this site user View attachment 155995

Who looks at this and says ‘mashallah he is reducing my people incestous nature’??
I’m crying I saw that tweet on my tl and was just like wtf..that was the weirdest shit to say lool basically calling us all inbred he needs to delete that tweet asap

x z

I’m crying I saw that tweet on my tl and was just like wtf..that was the weirdest shit to say lool basically calling us all inbred he needs to delete that tweet asap

plsssssss

Is it not embarrassing ? Some Somalis treat Twitter like somalispot and express their 68iq selves in ajnabi audiences. He sounds like a racist cadaan implying we’re all incest kids

x z

Fobs are a different breed wallahi

Tiktok is even worse but at least there they prefer somali, one time though a freshie commenting ‘nigga lives matter love from Somalia’ to a video of cute black girls. .... like why 💀

x z

Pakistanis and Bengalis have higher rates of cousin marriage than Somalis but they don't exhibit this behavior on socials.:cosbyhmm:

I honestly hope somalis get banned from socials. They add no value and are committed to showing their asses unprovoked. Other people are more sane

plsssssss

Is it not embarrassing ? Some Somalis treat Twitter like somalispot and express their 68iq selves in ajnabi audiences. He sounds like a racist cadaan implying we’re all incest kids
Lool I swear that wedding pic going viral and he decides to tweet some dumbass shit like that for the world to see

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I honestly hope somalis get banned from socials. They add no value and are committed to showing their asses unprovoked. Other people are more sane

Some Somali kids act like they’ve been repressed for decades and run through the mall when you take them out. I think Somalis on socials are the same. They act like they have no sense or any type of home training.

Trending