why do (some) somali dudes find a way to be hella weird?

whenever i see a tweet with more than 1 likes that also mentions somali, i already know 9 times out of 10 there will be a doqon exhibiting nacasnimo there, commenting weirdo sht. why yall like this? Is it a humiliation kink? He sounds like this site user View attachment 155995

Who looks at this and says ‘mashallah he is reducing my people incestous nature’??
While I do agree with you that Somalis need to get kicked out of Social media for cringe behavior, this dude comments is actually funny :pachah1:

whenever i see a tweet with more than 1 likes that also mentions somali, i already know 9 times out of 10 there will be a doqon exhibiting nacasnimo there, commenting weirdo sht. why yall like this? Is it a humiliation kink? He sounds like this site user View attachment 155995

Who looks at this and says ‘mashallah he is reducing my people incestous nature’??
I agree with you i cringe when i see these fobs comments. And they use a wierd language too, like its english but not english at the same time, i just chuckle then i move on. But it seems like they use an old english dictionary then copy and paste😅

been laughing at this for like a minute now
"diversify the gene pool" :russ: twitter somalis are a different breed

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
8A49E698-B482-4DF1-99B2-7EB4D1A53A09.jpeg

it’s just funny, you’re taking it too seriously

Trending