Why do some of you brag about having intercourse?

Says the qawm luud who was hitting on slit yesterday naa bax
Her seductive energy was too strong I couldn’t handle it.
07388B6E-380E-4001-9895-7B9973894139.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Weak reasoning. God knows our thoughts as well. Still anonymous to other people.
Funniest shit I ever heard. Your saying it doesn’t matter because it’s anonymous but Allah knows what goes on inside your heart. If you make a zina related thread, you get sins as each person reads it.

Funniest shit I ever heard. Your saying it doesn’t matter because it’s anonymous but Allah knows what goes on inside your heart. If you make a zina related thread, you get sins as each person reads it.
Its not publicizing sins if its anonymous because no knows the person who said it. Pretty straight forward.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Its not publicizing sins if its anonymous because no knows the person who said it. Pretty straight forward.
Dude. Allah knows who you are either way. Doesn’t matter if I know who you are when you wrote something about you clapping a b*tch. God knows whos under that acc. Zina of the hands because you are using your hands to type illicit stuff.
1601331707898.jpeg

I'm like a kid in the candy store, I don't want to be tied down to one woman that shit is boring. My body count is so high if I told you the number you would have a heart attack.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
intercourse and virginity are both as overrated as each other tbh