Why do some of you brag about having intercourse?

She’s right tho. One of the worst things you can do as a Muslim is publicizes your sins. Men over here are talking about the dirtiest things they did with girls. Imagine the sins they get as each person reads that

What? Are you expecting people to suddenly be religious because they're Muslim? Mind you, this a website where people come together anonymously and discuss things that may be inappropriate for social settings. Your expectations of how people should behave on the Internet is enormously high considering that people here could get away with saying that are completely vile and inappropriate. It's what happens when people are granted anonymity; you're bound to get one annoying troll that starts threads about certain things, and thus creating an echo-chamber where people are comfortable about discussing about those said things (this case being about zina). It's similar to walking in a sewage and complaining why it stinks; the internet is always prone to deranged content they same way a sewage will always stink -- both are irreparable.

What on the internet is worse then bragging about your sins? Politicians? P*rn? embarrassing people?

I'll leave that to your imagination.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What? Are you expecting people to suddenly be religious because they're Muslim? Mind you, this a website where people come together anonymously and discuss things that may be inappropriate for social settings. Your expectations of how people should behave on the Internet is enormously high considering that people here could get away with saying that are completely vile and inappropriate. It's what happens when people are granted anonymity; you're bound to get one annoying troll that starts threads about certain things, and thus creating an echo-chamber where people are comfortable about discussing about those said things (this case being about zina). It's similar to walking in a sewage and complaining why it stinks; the internet is always prone to deranged content they same way a sewage will always stink -- both are irreparable.

I'll leave that to your imagination.
your point is invalid. Just because its the internet doesn’t mean you cannot advise someone when their doing something wrong. Just because its the internet doesn’t mean it should be common and just ignored. Just because its the f*king internet doesn’t excuse zina. Haram is haram

I’m waiting until Jannah to get that p*ssy unlike some users on here.
I’m waiting until jannah for my Jamie Charles

1601324560471.jpeg

your point is invalid. Just because its the internet doesn’t mean you cannot advise someone when their doing something wrong. Just because its the internet doesn’t mean it should be common and just ignored. Just because its the f*king internet doesn’t excuse zina. Haram is haram

I know, but read my point again. I clearly stated : "It's similar to walking in a sewage and complaining why it stinks; the internet is always prone to deranged content they same way a sewage will always stink -- both are irreparable." You see, it's the internet. You can't fix the internet, it will always be trash with filthy things. Advice is well-appreciated, just don't expect people to take it seriously -- most people here are hypocrites no doubt about that. Also, I didn't excuse their actions, I was merely stating how convincing them to suddenly change themselves is futile; coming on here and taking moral high-ground is quite superficial knowing how OP probably has done the exact same things she's complaining about seeing the amount of time she spent on this website (I may be wrong). But yeah, exclaiming "Haram is Haram" is redundant since people here are already aware of whatever the f*ck they're doing. But like I said, "Advice is well-appreciated"- if that is what she's aiming for.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
So adorable. Let me spell it out for you. The zina being bad stuff was always meant to apply only to women and non-alphas. Alphas were never meant to have their cocks holstered, that is nonsense. They should publicise their conquests, there is no sin in that (unless you are referring to the sin of causing a flood from nearby WAPs.) But at the same time, we can't have an incel revolt since betas and gammas always outnumber alphas. So a compromise was made: the doctrine of zina.The betas and gammas get to believe women are virginal and pure, alphas can do what they want as they always have (as can s such as yours truly) and everyone abides by don't-ask-don't-tell. Everyone wins (except Allah)

Villainess

I know, but read my point again. I clearly stated : "It's similar to walking in a sewage and complaining why it stinks; the internet is always prone to deranged content they same way a sewage will always stink -- both are irreparable." You see, it's the internet. You can't fix the internet, it will always be trash with filthy things. Advice is well-appreciated, just don't expect people to take it seriously -- most people here are hypocrites no doubt about that. Also, I didn't excuse their actions, I was merely stating how convincing them to suddenly change themselves is futile; coming on here and taking moral high-ground is quite superficial knowing how OP probably has done the exact same things she's complaining about seeing the amount of time she spent on this website (I may be wrong). But yeah, exclaiming "Haram is Haram" is redundant since people here are already aware of whatever the f*ck they're doing. But like I said, "Advice is well-appreciated"- if that is what she's aiming for.
I know. Its not like we are trying to 100% eradicate haram ness on the internet. She was just asking why do you guys brag about zina. Not “stop bragging about it” But “this is disgusting and haram”

I know. Its not like we are trying to 100% eradicate haram ness on the internet. She was just asking why do you guys brag about zina. Not “stop bragging about it” But “this is disgusting and haram”

That's the thing though. If the internet is generally haram then most of it's frequent users are going to be haram by extension. Saying “this is disgusting and haram" to people who use this site frequently is similar to going to a ghetto and saying "Why do you gang bang"; people here are mostly aware of whatever they're doing and coming here saying this comes of as smug and condescending at best -- just look at OPs title.

Villainess

Zina of the hands is striking means what??
Striking your **** or??
Zina of feet is walking means having a boner or??
If i listen to sex related music= zina of the ears
if i watch p0rn= zina of the eyes
if i walk to a strip club= zina of the feet
if i speak dirty words, or do something haram with my mouth= zina of the tounge
if i touch something haram=zina of the hands
if i search something haram= zina of the hands

Trending