Why do somalis walk funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
giphy.gif

This is how i walk:denzelnigga:

Sudan is the worst they lock it up with a key and only her husband can open it.
You are one obsessed Eritrean troll.

Unicef estimates that by 2035 the majority of young Sudanese women will be intact. Even right now in urban cities most girls aren't even circumcised.

And shame on you for making jokes about FGM. Wonder if you would like it if someone chopped your penis head off and made jokes about it, ascari rat.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Yes but we believe Jesus and God to be the same, thus we don't make a distinction when we say our salvation is from the mercy of God. That includes Jesus for us. I'm not challenging you on your beliefs though, you are free to believe what you want. I respect that.
I have dealt with christians in the past. But christianiyy believe me or not is a astray religion, it goes against what jesus taught. In the old testament it clearly states the swine is forbidden. Jesus never ate swine. So follow what jesus taught word for word, because the chruch let you eat swine not jesus. If you follow jesus you will be a muslim.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
:zhqjlmx:
I don't know, I've never heard that speculation before. The country is majority Orthodox though, then Muslim, then other smaller branches of Christian as well as local religions according to stats.
Isn't Habesha the first place have the first Muslim king?

Islam shaped your country so as others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending