WHY DO Somalis open a Wedding reception (partying club) with the QURAN?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They know they about to party tell the crack of dawn but they always say “hadana Quraanka kariimka baan ku fureeynaa...Soo dhowaaw “Sheikh” Fuad”. Furthermore that idiot Fuad decides to read a long ayah. He then realizes he has made a dreadful mistake. All eyes are on him, he. Looks up and gets nervous and now stumbles on the Quran. Why didn’t he just read a simple short ayah

I digresssed, why are these idiots opening the Quran on a nakedly filled place where people gonna dance to music ?

#SomaliaKills

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The father of my child that I had back home.

He exhibited absolute distrust. I can’t blame him. You can’t get marry to a Xaliimo back home without measures in place to guard her while you are away.

@TekNiKo why did you resort to this headache. Why couldn’t you just get married to Hennessy-addicted Xaliimo ?

#SomaliaKills
This is slander sxb. Have some shame

What's even worse then that is that during the walimah the father of the bride or groom giving a short speech about the blessings of marriage, all of it's benefits, why more youths should get married to protect themselves from the haram and not worry about riziq.

They then concludes their statement that marriage should not be made financially difficult, while that same evening because of his daughter and wife, 15-30k it spent on a party.

Absolute height of hypocrisy, those statements used to really irritate me in the past until I learned that in our community the fathers are nothing more then toothless ceremonial figures that can't exercise anything.

In the other Muslim communities were the Fathers run the show, sadly its they who want the elaborate wedding for their daughter but unlike us, the bulk of their money is spent within their own tribal community and nearest family.

We are the only community that have Fathers who are opposed to all these elaborate weddings, but unfortunately because of the rebellious nature of our females in the diaspora, they are unable to exercise this authority.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
About @TekNiKo 's marriage back home and how he should instead go for an alcoholic Canadian xalimo rather than have married back home.
There were a few shots he fired his way at him while making seem like it's just advise :francis:

Hell no I rather die than get married to s here. I am happy with my wife hes just jealois he is 40 and still single. What a loser slandering wives

What's even worse then that is that during the walimah the father of the bride or groom giving a short speech about the blessings of marriage, all of it's benefits, why more youths should get married to protect themselves from the haram and not worry about riziq.

They then concludes their statement that marriage should not be made financially difficult, while that same evening because of his daughter and wife, 15-30k it spent on a party.

Absolute height of hypocrisy, those statements used to really irritate me in the past until I learned that in our community the fathers are nothing more then toothless ceremonial figures that can't exercise anything.

In the other Muslim communities were the Fathers run the show, sadly its they who want the elaborate wedding for their daughter but unlike us, the bulk of their money is spent within their own tribal community and nearest family.

We are the only community that have Fathers who are opposed to all these elaborate weddings, but unfortunately because of the rebellious nature of our females in the diaspora, they are unable to exercise this authority.

What figure do you think is acceptable :hmm:

And is that influenced by your community/elders or what you see back home?

What figure do you think is acceptable :hmm:

And is that influenced by your community/elders or what you see back home?
Nothing should be spent on a wedding, it's a complete utter waste of money that doesn't benefit her in any shape or form.

I rather give it to her in mehr than give it to a wealthy third generation Pakistani or Arab for a couple of hours of shamelessness that comes with a lifetime of regrets.

What should we as a first generation impoverished immigrant community contribute towards the deposit of their third or fourth home ? Complete Utter madness.

Nothing should be spent on a wedding, it's a complete utter waste of money that doesn't benefit her in any shape or form.

I rather give it to her in mehr than give it to a wealthy third generation Pakistani or Arab for a couple of hours of shamelessness that comes with a lifetime of regrets.

What should we as a first generation impoverished immigrant community contribute towards the deposit of their third or fourth home ? Complete Utter madness.

Why are there no somali owned halls? It would be a lucrative business, there is a wedding every weekend

Why are there no somali owned halls? It would be a lucrative business, there is a wedding every weekend
Somali's wouldn't want to go there and spend their money because it would be considered third tier by the females, they have already tried this and lost money on it

It's the same with shiisha places, it doesn't matter how flashy or trendy you make it, if it's owned by a Somali they will see it as 'bait' and outside of fobs not go to it.

They prefer to spend their money on the Pakistani/Arab ones, it's a form of hidden self-hate disguised as fake prestige, we are a sick community here in the diaspora.

@Hilaac

Inquisitive is against these wedding hall held weddings and are you asking him why Somalis couldn’t buy & own one?
:noneck:

His argument is that we are lining the pockets of foreigners. Just deliberating why that hasn't been done yet, since weddings will continue to happen whether he agrees with them or not. Unless that's not the crux of the issue? I've seen this same post like a dozen times lol

Somali's wouldn't want to go there and spend their money because it would be considered third tier by the females, they have already tried this and lost money on it

It's the same with shiisha places, it doesn't matter how flashy or trendy you make it, if it's owned by a Somali they will see it as 'bait' and outside of fobs not go to it.

They prefer to spend their money on the Pakistani/Arab ones, it's a form of hidden self-hate disguised as fake prestige, we are a sick community here in the diaspora.

I found out that everyone back home imports Turkish sofas. Also, our people have suspicion of home grown doctors and hire rogue syrians and ajnabi's in droves. Who knows what qualifications they hold or tests them. There is an element of self hate there.

Not much of a shisha person but I would support Honey love's new place lool or somali places that aren't bait. Because some of these places you don't want to be seen at.

Trending

Latest posts