Why do Somalis like to make Cadows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People got butthurt about this comment and @AussieHustler who agreed with it although if we are looking at this purely without emotion it's true in all aspects but I'll focus on the social media part. Why do western Somalis like to make enemies online (wider viewership)? Somalis back home are not ill-mannered although we are a dagaal people (scarce resources).

Somalis arent unique in ignorance lakiin other people have labo waji. In that same thread you have amharo saying Somalis eat dhurwa because Somalis also put that out there. They love to put their dhar wasaq out there and calacal about it being used against them.

What is behind this? I have some theories.

not bad at all. No wonder you don't see them spending their time making enemies all over social media they are busy building their nation. somalis should take a page from these people.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
People got butthurt about this comment and @AussieHustler who agreed with it although if we are looking at this purely without emotion it's true in all aspects but I'll focus on the social media part. Why do western Somalis like to make enemies online (wider viewership)? Somalis back home are not ill-mannered although we are a dagaal people (scarce resources).

Somalis arent unique in ignorance lakiin other people have labo waji. In that same thread you have amharo saying Somalis eat dhurwa because Somalis also put that out there. They love to put their dhar wasaq out there and calacal about it being used against them.

From what I learned in my short time on earth is, Somalis are the most arrogant and prideful people on earth. We have a country that is currently the most corrupt on earth. It is also one of the poorest country, and fragmented into different semi autonomous regions. Yet we go around and talk big game on the internet. We are also one of the few Sub Saharan African nations who didn’t go all Pan-African. In fact we are one of the few African nations that has a national identity. As in we believe in a greater Somalia. Perhaps this because compared to other African countries we a more homogeneous. This prideful and arrogant nature can be off putting at times. I believe this is a positive not a negative. Why? Because I am one of them.
upload_2019-1-31_10-31-3.gif

From what I learned in my short time on earth is, Somalis are the most arrogant and prideful people on earth. We have a country that is currently the most corrupt on earth. It is also one of the poorest country, and fragmented into different semi autonomous regions. Yet we go around and talk big game on the internet. We are also one of the few Sub Saharan African nations who didn’t go all Pan-African. In fact we are one of the few African nations that has a national identity. As in we believe in a greater Somalia. Perhaps this because compared to other African countries we a more homogeneous. This prideful and arrogant nature can be off putting at times. I believe this is a positive not a negative. Why? Because I am one of them. View attachment 64489
I agree that Somalis are a prideful people and I think it's a good thing but I don't think this ignorance you can find all over social media is a pride thing. Also Somalis were quite pro-pan-African when we had a functioning government. Wasnt Organization of African Unity chaired by Siad Barre? Somalia opposed apartheid, and there are also pictures of Somalis protesting for people like Angela Davis.

I don't think this is pride. It's a low self-esteem ego bruised easily thing. I also think it's generational because I've noticed it more with young millennials and generation Z i.e. People who have no memory of a peaceful Somalia, can barely speak the language, obsessed with nonsense like cushiticism, and overly prideful to mask the hurt of a destroyed country.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I agree that Somalis are a prideful people and I think it's a good thing but I don't think this ignorance you can find all over social media is a pride thing. Also Somalis were quite pro-pan-African when we had a functioning government. Wasnt Organization of African Unity chaired by Siad Barre? Somalia opposed apartheid, and there are also pictures of Somalis protesting for people like Angela Davis.

I don't think this is pride. It's a low self-esteem ego bruised easily thing. I also think it's generational because I've noticed it more with young millennials and generation Z i.e. People who have no memory of a peaceful Somalia, can barely speak the language, obsessed with nonsense like cushiticism, and overly prideful to mask the hurt of a destroyed country.
I don’t think Cushitism is wrong. I think most of the time people on here don’t have the guts to say what they write on here in the real world. I think most are trolling or think they’re funny. Don’t take them seriously. You do have a point though :cosbyhmm:

I don’t think Cushitism is wrong. I think most of the time people on here don’t have the guts to say what they write on here in the real world. I think most are trolling or think they’re funny. Don’t take them seriously. You do have a point though :cosbyhmm:
I appreciate a good troll but some of them take it too far. People who've never met us have thoughts on us. I would rather be obscure.

I think Cushiticism is wrong. I mean before trying to connect yourself to these people through an arbitrary language family do you know if these people even want anything to do with you? It's actually quite embarrassing but thankfully it's an internet thing.

I love black people, but let’s be honest, they started all the online shit-talking first. From the UK to South Africa, blacks are obsessed with insulting Somali culture and looks.
:farmajoyaab:
The average Somali is not racist towards black people, but blacks seem to have made us into some sort of vile, racist boogeymen. It’s only when we start roasting them in return do they cry about our racism/anti-blackness.
:gaasdrink:

I love black people, but let’s be honest, they started all the online shit-talking first. From the UK to South Africa, blacks are obsessed with insulting Somali culture and looks.
:farmajoyaab:
The average Somali is not racist towards black people, but blacks seem to have made us into some sort of vile, racist boogeymen. It’s only when we start roasting them in return do they cry about our racism/anti-blackness.
:gaasdrink:
Be that as it may. Do you see the caqli xumo of insulting the features of most of Africa when a specific group insults you? Like a nigerian insults youre going to insult the features that cameroonians, ugandans etc have? Arent you just making enemies of everyone in that case?

Be that as it may. Do you see the caqli xumo of insulting the features of most of Africa when a specific group insults you? Like a nigerian insults youre going to insult the features that cameroonians, ugandans etc have? Arent you just making enemies of everyone in that case?
Most people aren’t thinking about the millions of other miskeen people out there with the same features. Most of the time in retaliation for an anti-Somali comment, they probably start insulting the madow in the heat of the moment.

Talking about their features is the fastest way to trigger them. Blacks themselves love to talk shit about ours (forehead, teeth, complexion) so why are we in the wrong to do the same thing back?

I agree with you that it’s not a good idea to make new enemies, but that also applies to these blacks who are obsessed with Somalis for some reason.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What you expect Somalis hate everybody including another Somali just cause of his qabiil

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There’s a saying the strength of a nation is not measured by the size of it’s army but by how it treats the weakest members of its society

You seen how poor people and homeless are treated back home?

Even a couple days ago 28 homeless kids where outside a ministers office because he promised he’s gonna give them a helping hand instead all the kids where sent to prison

Most people aren’t thinking about the millions of other miskeen people out there with the same features. Most of the time in retaliation for an anti-Somali comment, they probably start insulting the madow in the heat of the moment.

Talking about their features is the fastest way to trigger them. Blacks themselves love to talk shit about ours (forehead, teeth, complexion) so why are we in the wrong to do the same thing back?

I agree with you that it’s not a good idea to make new enemies, but that also applies to these blacks who are obsessed with Somalis for some reason.
True. It's also the fastest way to trigger a Somali it seems?:francis:
This seems to be a regional thing though.

Other east Africans particularly the males are insulted and called effeminate. It's not unique to Somalis but they (others) ignore it. Why?

There’s a saying the strength of a nation is not measured by the size of it’s army but by how it treats the weakest members of its society

Even a couple days ago 28 homeless kids where outside a ministers office because he promised he’s gonna give them a helping hand instead all the kids where sent to prison
That's sad. Somalis have so much potential and presence as a people. Instead of using this for negativity we can use this in a good way. But what will it take? An existential threat?

Tukraq

VIP
True. It's also the fastest way to trigger a Somali it seems?:francis:
This seems to be a regional thing though.

Other east Africans particularly the males are insulted and called effeminate. It's not unique to Somalis but they (others) ignore it. Why?
Because were the most masculine in Africa, the rest are pussies being cucked by their leaders, also other East Africans are literally effeminate anyways and overly nice and can get walked over, we can’t as we are the most feared country to visit along with Syria. Basically we have balls and would rather death before dishouner making us very well know and popular which is a good thing, I don’t know why you want to be obscure

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

wtf :dwill:

Because were the most masculine in Africa, the rest are pussies being cucked by their leaders, also other East Africans are literally effeminate anyways and overly nice and can get walked over, we can’t as we are the most feared country to visit along with Syria. Basically we have balls and would rather death before dishouner making us very well know and popular which is a good thing, I don’t know why you want to be obscure
Obscure in the sense that people don't know our dirty laundry. Get it? Too much exposure leads to familiarity which is not a good thing. Xabashada dad wey adoonsadheen and gumaysteen do you hear anything negative on them? That's good PR.

Also internet battles on features is meaningless. Somalis waa lagu tagey in every direction back home kenyans, anfar, iyo oromo, arabs etc. Take that back home or to reality where it is needed.

Obscure in the sense that people don't know our dirty laundry. Get it? Too much exposure leads to familiarity which is not a good thing. Xabashada dad wey adoonsadheen and gumaysteen do you hear anything negative on them? That's good PR.

Also internet battles on features is meaningless. Somalis waa lagu tagey in every direction back home kenyans, anfar, iyo oromo, arabs etc. Take that back home or to reality where it is needed.
It's partly because we have such a large diaspora as well. It's hard to be obscure with such a large presence in countries all over the world, especially in comparison to those groups you mentioned.

But I totally agree with everything you've said on this thread.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So your source is "Onlyme"??? did he offer u fufu food ?

Tukraq

VIP

Bro there is a big difference with us and xabashas like you said they’re more nice and obscure so they can be marginalized especially in the west which is why we’re doing better than them there, people don't care about beta doormats in the background you need to be assertive and demanding like this
maxresdefault.jpg
and not like this
the-vegetarian-sampler.jpg
we have other africans in fear

It's partly because we have such a large diaspora as well. It's hard to be obscure with such a large presence in countries all over the world, especially in comparison to those groups you mentioned.

But I totally agree with everything you've said on this thread.
That's true but I'm more referring to the online aspect.

Bro there is a big difference with us and xabashas like you said they’re more nice and obscure so they can be marginalized especially in the west which is why we’re doing better than them there, people don't care about beta doormats in the background you need to be assertive and demanding like this
maxresdefault.jpg
and not like this
the-vegetarian-sampler.jpg
we have other africans in fear
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts