Why do Somalis like to make Cadows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
People got butthurt about this comment and @AussieHustler who agreed with it although if we are looking at this purely without emotion it's true in all aspects but I'll focus on the social media part. Why do western Somalis like to make enemies online (wider viewership)? Somalis back home are not ill-mannered although we are a dagaal people (scarce resources).

Somalis arent unique in ignorance lakiin other people have labo waji. In that same thread you have amharo saying Somalis eat dhurwa because Somalis also put that out there. They love to put their dhar wasaq out there and calacal about it being used against them.

What is behind this? I have some theories.

WE IS NOT FAKE

I love black people, but let’s be honest, they started all the online shit-talking first. From the UK to South Africa, blacks are obsessed with insulting Somali culture and looks.
:farmajoyaab:
The average Somali is not racist towards black people, but blacks seem to have made us into some sort of vile, racist boogeymen. It’s only when we start roasting them in return do they cry about our racism/anti-blackness.
:gaasdrink:

the best true statement,,some blacks in the Uk have started all.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Why? Don't we have enough traditional ones as it is?

It's better having loyal enemies than friends. Somalis would unite if they had clear enemies.
Again, you're right in a way, we are own enemies.

Tukraq

VIP
Interesting, although Somalis are facing enemies on all sides currently that are intent on our destruction/colonization. Maybe it needs to be more blatant?
bro it drives competition and builds nations, look at the Cold War America and Russia wouldn't have came that far without it, leaving peaceful France and uk in the dust and irrelevant.

bro it drives competition and builds nations, look at the Cold War America and Russia wouldn't have came that far without it, leaving peaceful France and uk in the dust and irrelevant.
ok but what are you saying in reference to Somalia? That it should be at war?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
People got butthurt about this comment and @AussieHustler who agreed with it although if we are looking at this purely without emotion it's true in all aspects but I'll focus on the social media part. Why do western Somalis like to make enemies online (wider viewership)? Somalis back home are not ill-mannered although we are a dagaal people (scarce resources).

Somalis arent unique in ignorance lakiin other people have labo waji. In that same thread you have amharo saying Somalis eat dhurwa because Somalis also put that out there. They love to put their dhar wasaq out there and calacal about it being used against them.

What is behind this? I have some theories.

Somalis dont have to make Cadoows. Somalis have haters without even Somalis doing nothing. When u r good looking, when u r every where like soccer mom mini vans, when u have no education but put down the person with amazing education, when your r rude and impolite and isolated in somali malls.

People or more precisely, none somalis- tend to distrust and attack

Somalis dont have to make Cadoows. Somalis have haters without even Somalis doing nothing. When u r good looking, when u r every where like soccer mom mini vans, when u have no education but put down the person with amazing education, when your r rude and impolite and isolated in somali malls.

People or more precisely, none somalis- tend to distrust and attack
That's true and it stems from insecurity. Many people would like Somalis to hate themselves because of our current situation and we don't (generally). If you know this stems from insecurity why get on that level unless you're insecure as well? Unless the insults hit too close to home?

If you read the rest of this topic, all I'm saying is there's no need to make enemies of everyone because this or that specific group insulted you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending