Why do Somalis hate afros/long hair?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@NA9 I knew you were underage. Also men with long hair come off as not serious and as boys. This is why women find it attractive but soon come to realization those men are mostly lazy ,jobless and irresponsible .

I'm 100% Lowland East Cushitic with no admixture from anywhere but the Horn and my hair is type 2.

Wavy = Pure Somali.

You probably have shitty kinky-curly hair and want all Somalis to have it.
Nope. My hair is actually on the jileec side, probably 3A.
But you would be stupid to deny that most Somalis have 3c hair.
Btw why is kinky-curly hair shitty?

I'd say that
80% of Somalis have 3a to 3c hair
15% of Somalis have either 2b, 2c or 4a hair
and the remaining 5% have either 1, 2a or 4B hair

3A-3B is the average for unmixed Somalis.

Impure ones push up the average. If you exclude all the 10%-20% Bantu types roaming around in South Somalia. Or the 20% Oromo types in the Ogaden and North Kenya.
This is 3C hair. Go to a room full of Somali girls with natural hair and majority of them will have this hair texture. There is nothing wrong with that.
I’m not saying that 3B is uncommon but this is the average.
07722A6A-1190-4725-8010-D27DB8F08A71.jpeg

89068B5E-F48F-4063-B8D4-DB607C5D5046.jpeg
774C787F-F000-4511-8A64-AB59D20F19BE.jpeg
9E519ACF-6171-4CE8-8289-F067574942C7.png

My mother has 2C/3A hair, but my dad had an afro in his youth (he's bald now so I can't tell) so I'm guessing my hair is roughly 3C/4A

Most people have more than 1 texture in their hair, like the front is 3B and back is 3C etc.
Regardless this is considered 3C.
Yeah, you're right about that. I consider my hair 3c, but it's 3b on the sides and 4a on the back
Most of my hair is 3c tho

This true wallahi. When ever my hair reaches like 3 inches my mom wont stop asking me to cut it till i do . Its peak cuz i have blessed a hairline for a somali guy

no one cares about what texture hair men have in somali culture. only matters for women. its just out of style right know, dont look too deep into it.

Last edited:
Because their parents have told them to cut it every month.

I actually never saw what my hair looked like to it's full potential until a few years ago when my parents were no longer near me. It had the ability of moving with the wind but it did not suit me.

Trending

Latest posts