Why do Somalis compete how many kids they have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I believe in quality over quantity imo its better to raise a few kids and invest in them good education, deen and everything than having 10 kids and the father rather stay outside until all the kids go to sleep

I mean You see the wife pop out a kid every year until it reaches a point wether you cant tell if shes expecting another one or shes just gained weight

Ive seen parents with 10-15 kids But one that suprised me the most was My cousins friend

Hes got 27 brothers!!!

:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Turns out his Dad got 2 wives even thats
:faysalwtf:

It's the "Allah will provide mentality" where every single one of them translates it to mean food will fall from the sky 24/7. No one wants the responsibility of taking care of kids after elementary school age & then they wonder why their kids are all trash.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
My parents only had two and there is a big age gap between us. I still remember the comments that were made towards them. Somali people pity those with less than four kids.

I remember a woman suggesting my dad get another wife so that he can have more kids in front of me. :yloezpe:

I genuinely believe Somalis have lots of kids due to peer pressure and most do not prefer 5 and beyond.

Last edited:

Mercury

VIP
It's the "Allah will provide mentality" where every single one of them translates it to mean food will fall from the sky 24/7. No one wants the responsibility of taking care of kids after elementary school age & then they wonder why their kids are all trash.

Thats the thing you should have children within your means

Mercury

VIP
My parents only had two and there is a big age gap between us. I still remember the comments that were made towards them. Somali people pity those with less than four kids.

I remember a woman suggesting my dad get another wife so that he can have more kids in front of me. :yloezpe:

I genuinely believe Somalis have lots of kids do to peer pressure and most do not prefer 5 and beyond.

Lol thats rare to hear 2 siblings i think its group pressure and that Somalis Love to reproduce
:manny:

It makes sense though, back then a good percentage wouldn't make it past 5 and the remainder would be put to use herding livestock. Times change but somali culture doesn't
:manny:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I had a relative who started miscarrying after her seventh child. Every hospital trip would take a lot out of her, but what's worse is that she tried 3 more times. Two of the fetuses were developed enough to be buried, as per Islamic rulings
:kanyehmm:

Mercury

VIP
I had a relative who started miscarrying after her seventh child. Every hospital trip would take a lot out of her, but what's worse is that she tried 3 more times. Two of the fetuses were developed enough to be buried, as per Islamic rulings
:kanyehmm:
Thats horrible

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Here in north america somalis have a lot of kids to get a check from their sugar daddy the goverment. Some hooyos even claim that their children are disabled to get more money. What's funny is that the somalis with a lot of kids live in the projects while the ones with few children live in pretty decent/nice homes.

Mercury

VIP
Here in north america somalis have a lot of kids to get a check from their sugar daddy the goverment. Some hooyos even claim that their children are disabled to get more money. What's funny is that the somalis with a lot of kids live in the projects while the ones with few children live in pretty decent/nice homes.

Thats where it turns haram lying to get funds that are meant for others whats worse is some Somali parents separate from their wife But still live with her to get more money all this teaches their kids its alright to lie and steal

Mercury

VIP
IF you want something you work your ass off to get it nothing comes free in life thats what they should teach em

Living on the government turns people lazy

Later on when the kids turn into criminals dont blame it on the gaal or the west

In the uk, you can't claim child benefit basically money for the kids for more than 2 kids. If you have more, just the first two will be paid for.

IF you want something you work your ass off to get it nothing comes free in life thats what they should teach em

Living on the government turns people lazy

Later on when the kids turn into criminals dont blame it on the gaal or the west

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
That also plays a role in why Somalis are listed as the poorest ethnic group in America in terms of household income, because (or so I've been told by family) they hide parts of the income to increase the amount of welfare they're eligible for. Not to say that's the sole or main reason why Somalis are so poor, but it plays a role
:snoop:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Funny enough food never falls from the sky.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
In the uk, you can't claim child benefit basically money for the kids for more than 2 kids. If you have more, just the first two will be paid for.

I looked it up and apparently it's £20 per week for child benefit. Therefore a maximum of £40 £34 per week?

I could sponsor a Somali family living in the slums of London. :siilaanyolaugh:

For only £80 a month I can support @fox and his family. :siilaanyosmile:

UK IS GAAJO! :ileycry:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Typically they assume that several will die so that's why they shoot for so many. My mom was telling me this story about this guy who had 13 kids (she meant this to pressure me to marry). I asked how many of them died in infancy. It took her by surprise and after thinking for a second, she said 3. I'm like

:snoop: :faysalwtf:

I looked it up and apparently it's £20 per week for child benefit. Therefore a maximum of £40 £34 per week?

Very classist with poor social mobility, but wherever somalis go they will always find loop holes in the welfare system.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Slums of london:damn:

Thats where it turns haram lying to get funds that are meant for others whats worse is some Somali parents separate from their wife But still live with her to get more money all this teaches their kids its alright to lie and steal

Mercury

When it comes to free money, it's halal for Somalis. Bal ceebtan arrag.

100 Somali families arrested Norway

Here in Australia, they wear the Niqaab and tell the welfare office that their children were born out of wedlock and when their case-workers (male) offers them a handshake, they refuse because they are Muslim women. Staff at xafiiska ceeydha call them Niqaabi-hoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts